Hong Kong Well Women Women Menopause Health Check
Recommended for 45 years old or above female
Key Checkup Items:
Lipids, Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Thyroid, Hormones, Bone Density
Basic Health Assessment
Body Mass Index
Fasting Blood Glucose
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Bone Density Screening
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy
Report written by Radiology Specialist
Report explained by female doctor
Pap Smear (Liquid-based)Check for abnormal growth of cervical cells.Suitable for women with sexual experienceHK$600.0
Upper abdomen (Liver + Gallbladder + Biliary System + Pancreas + Spleen + KidneysUse high-frequency sound waves to create high-resolution images to view the main organs inside the human body to diagnose diseases of related organs.20% off
Ultrasound ThyroidThe impact of thyroid tumors may be varies, including large vesicles in the neck and hyperthyroidism. Ultrasonography can support thyroid treatment and thyroid disease detection.29% off
Ultrasound Pelvis (Uterus, Ovary & Bladder)Through the pelvic ultrasound, it can be checked whether the uterus, ovaries and other reproductive organs health condition25% off
Breast 2D mammogram (Suitable for 40 years old or above)
Checking the health condition breasts, such as early breast cancer, benign tumors, or breast hyperplasia.24% off
Breast 3D Mammogram (Suitable for 40 years old or above)
Checking the health condition of the breasts, such as early breast cancer, benign tumors, or breast hyperplasia.11% off
Dietitian consultationA professional registered dietitian will help you regulate your body and control your weight.20% off
Resting ECG (with cardiologist report)The electrocardiogram is one of the most commonly used examination methods for the diagnosis of coronary heart disease.HK$380.0
This one-stop service is provided by professional radiologist and medical serving team.
Menopause is a natural phenomenon in a woman's life. Between the ages of 45 and 55, the ovaries began to lack enough eggs to receive stimulation from the pituitary gland, resulting in fewer periodic estrogens and progesterone, affecting periodic thickening, peeling and bleeding of the endometrium. As estrogen decreases in women during the menoanther period, it can cause other physical and psychological changes in addition to menotherapy. The following are common symptoms during the more years: osteoporosis is a common symptom during the years. Early treatment of osteoporosis can reduce the chance of future fractures. Changes in the heart and blood vessels, during the more years, women's blood estrogen gradually decreased, so cholesterol is more likely to stay in the blood vessels and cause atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease.
Hong Kong Well Women Centre Terms and Conditions:
The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days. General Enquiry Hotline: 2155 4209, whatsapps 9143 6036 ( Hong Kong Well Women Centre)
For customers aged 18 or above (Allergen (IgE) test suitable for aged 5 or above)
All Health Checkup Packages valid for 1 years. Registration must be completed within 1 years, e.g. purchase date is 1st January 2014, customers must be registered on or before 1st January 2015. Reservation in advance is needed.
This transaction is subject to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of vaccine injection. If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon doctor’s consultation, the full amount will be refunded.
Under normal circumstances, all medical reports will be ready around 7 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday).
A. Local customers
Self collect for Face to Face Explanation
Time of self-collect:
Mondays to Saturdays (9 am to 1:00pm)
Sunday and public holiday off
B. Mainland customers (Choose one)
1. Self collect for Face to Face Explanation
2. Courier (SF Express) & Return Call - Freight Collect
- An additional fee of $300 for extra report explanation section on request.
- All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Extra administration fee may be charged for additional copies (to be negotiate).
- If they choose mailing report, then they do so at their own risk.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment. Referral letter can be supply on request, the charge is $200 for this service.
- If individuals have special medical needs, the Hong Kong Well Women Centre reserves the right to impose additional fees according to the circumstances.
- Pap smear is suitable for women with sexual experience
- DEXA bone density test is suitable for people over 40 years old (except for special needs)
- In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and HKBH Ambulatory Medical Centre should be final.
- The window period for sexually transmitted diseases is about 1 month, and the window period for AIDS can be up to 3 months. Window period = the body may be infected with the virus, but a period is required for a positive response to the antibody/antigen test. If you are unwell or in doubt, you can consult our doctor by appointment with consultation fee.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.