IMC Childhood Immunization Programme (2 months - 6 years old)
Recommended for 2 months to 6 years old
Additional $1,000 consultation fee for pediatric specialists must be charge once when the first time who join the Childhood Immunization Programme. If you also join the Child Development Screening Programme, the consultation fee for pediatric specialists will be waived.
- Infanrix-DTaP-IPV Vaccine (1 injection)
- Infanrix-IPV-HIB Vaccine (1 injection)
- Infanrix-HEXA (3 injection)
- Pneumococcal Vaccine 3 doses
- 2 dose of mmrv
- 2 doses of hep a
- Injection procedure is handled by Registered Nurse
- Rotaviurs (2 doses) or RotaTeq(3 doses)
The current free vaccination program of Maternal and Child Health Centre does not provide vaccination for preventing some high-risk fatal diseases, including rotavirus, Haemophilus influenza type b (Hib) (may cause meningitis), hepatitis A and meningococcal vaccine . Parents do not need to worry now as we aim to provide the most comprehensive protection to infants with the least dose of vaccination.
This plan include all of the below vaccine (Total 14 doses) *If choose RotaTeq (Total 15 does):
6 In 1 Vaccine (First dose)
Pneumococcal Vaccine (PCV) (First dose)
Rotarix or RotaTeq (First dose)
6 In 1 Vaccine (Second dose)
Pneumococcal Vaccine (PCV) (Second dose)
Rotarix or RotaTeq (Second dose)
6 In 1 Vaccine (Third dose)
RotaTeq (Third dose)
*If choose RotaTeq
Pneumococcal Vaccine (PCV) (Third dose)
Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella Vaccine(MMRV) (First dose)
5 In 1 Vaccine (1 dose)
Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella Vaccine(MMRV) (Second dose)
2 years old
Hepatitis A Vaccine(HAV) (First dose)
2.5 years old
Hepatitis A Vaccine(HAV) (Second dose)
4-6 years old
4 In 1 Vaccine (1 dose)
- 6 In 1 Vaccine
Hepatitis B Vaccine(HBV), Diphtheria, Tetanus, Acellular Pertussis & Inactivated Poliovirus Vaccine,Haemophilius Influenzae B(Hib)
- 5 In 1 Vaccine
Diphtheria, Tetanus, Acellular Pertussis & Inactivated Poliovirus Vaccine,Haemophilius Influenzae B(Hib)
- 4 In 1 Vaccine
Diphtheria, Tetanus, Acellular Pertussis & Inactivated Poliovirus Vaccine
Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella Vaccine
Extra Vaccination (Extra Charges):
- Meningoccal A, C, W, Y (Men A,C,W,Y)
- Meningoccal B (Men B)
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccination (SIV)
Please read the Purchase Notice for more information about the services and preparation for checkup procedures.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions for details of the services, and the preparation for checkup procedures.
A confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be contacted within 1-2 working days for appointment arrangement. Customers can also make your appointment starting from the next working day. Please check in at the Central Reception at 11/F, International Medical Centre, 22 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong on the day of examination.
Child Health & Development Screening Programme:
- The redemption of Child Vaccination and Child Development Screening Programme will be valid for 3 months starting from the date of payment.
- Please follow the schedule of Child Development Screening Programme.
- A development screening record will be included in the Child Development Screening Programme.
- For the Child Development Screening Programme, each session will take around half an hour to one hour.
- Child Vaccination:
- The selection of brands of injectable vaccine or oral vaccine depends on the supply.
- Pay attention to your child's physical condition a few days before the injection. Please reschedule the injection if your child is sick or has a fever.
- Please bring along the vaccination record card to the centre for vaccination.
- Redness, pain and swelling are normal where the shot was given. Occasional symptoms such as fever will occur after the injection, but these symptoms will recover within a few days. If the condition persists, please seek medical assistance.
General Health Check
- For customers aged 10 or above
- Guidelines for customers aged 10 to 18 years old:
- For customers aged between 10 – 16 accompanied by parents / legal guardians
- Signing the consent form on site by the parent/guardian with the proof of identity.
- For customers aged between 10 – 16 without parents’ / legal guardians’ companion
- The customer must be accompanied by an adult over 18, presenting a signed consent form by parents / legal guardians.
- For customers aged between 16 – 18
- The customers can visit the centre by themselves, presenting a signed consent form by parents / legal guardians.
- Health Checkup Package is valid for 6 months. Check-up must be completed within 6 months from the date of purchase, otherwise it will be considered forfeit. Appointments should be made 1 month in advance.
(** Please refer to individual service plans for the validity period.)
- This check-up includes 4 views (If any).
- The cost of each additional view is HK$350 (maximum cost will be HK$700)
- Number of view(s) is subject to doctor’s diagnosis.
Preparation For Check-ups:
- Please avoid alcoholic drinks and maintain normal diet for three days before the examination.
- Helicobacter Pylori Breath Test – at least 4 hours fasting prior to the test is required.
- If your check-up program including items like blood glucose, cholesterol, triglycerides, and abdominal ultrasound, 8 hours fasting prior to the check-up is required.
- If you are currently using any medication(s) for chronic diseases like diabetes, hypertension, heart disease and asthma, please bring along with your medicine on the day of check-up.
- Menstruation might affect the test results. For female customer who is having period, please reschedule your check-up to at least 5 days after your cycle.
- Female customer who is pregnant or suspected to be pregnant is not suitable for any imaging involved radiation or X-ray, and Treadmill exercise ECG.
- Please dress comfortably for the check-up. If you have scheduled for a Treadmill exercise ECG, please bring along or wear a pair of running shoes for the test. For any optional test you intend to add to your scheduled check-up, please check if any special preparation is required at the time when the appointment is made.
- Our doctor will explain the check-up results face to face or over the phone within 7 working days after check-up. Customers can collect the report at the centre or receive the report at business addresses according to the option selected in the “Consent Form – Medical Report Handling” by the customers.
* Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to International Medical Centre (Hong Kong) Limited.
In case of disputes, International Medical Centre and health.ESDlife reserve the right of the final decision.
International Medical Centre, 22 Des Voeux Road Central, Central, Hong Kong (Please check in at the Central Reception at 11/F)
Monday - Friday: 0900-1800
Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed