JP Partners Medical Meningococcal Vaccine (1 injection)
Recommended for 6-12 weeks children
- Meningococcal Vaccine (1 injection)
- Injection procedure is handled by Registered Nurse
Meningococcal infection is an infectious disease, which is mainly transmitted by direct contact through respiratory secretions from infected persons
Meningococcal infection is an infectious disease, which is mainly transmitted by direct contact through respiratory secretions from infected persons. The symptoms at earlier stages are not obvious. However, severe illness such as meningococcemia and meningococcal meningitis may result when the bacteria invade the bloodstream or spinal cord and the membranes that envelope the brain. The diseases can lead to onset of fever, shock and even death in severe cases.
* This transaction is subjected to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of vaccine injection.
If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon doctor’s consultation, the full amount will be refunded.
JP Partners Medical Centre Terms and Conditions:
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 2-3 working days after payment for an appointment of medical body check.
- The medical examination plan is valid for one year. The customer must accept the relevant inspection within one year (from the date of confirmation of payment). The customer must make an appointment for one month in advance and the time limit is invalid.
- The Health Checkup Package is valid for 1 year. The examination must be registered and completed within 1 year upon the date of confirmation of the payment (e.g: if the purchase date is 1st January 2014, customers must complete the examination on or before 1st January 2015). Reservations must be made one month in advance before the expiry of the validity.
- This transaction is subjected to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of vaccine injection.
If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon doctor’s consultation, the full amount will be refunded. The vaccination injection process is handled by doctor, registered nurse or medical professional.
- Under normal circumstances, all medical reports will be ready around 7-10 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday). A delay in processing some requests may be expected due to the following reasons: 1. Time required for specific laboratory items, 2. Time slot selected by customers which takes more time for test. (Pre Vaccine Health Check need 10-14 workings for the report explaination)
A. Local/overseas customers
(1) Receive in person: visit the clinics in person
(2) Telephone explanation report (self-report report)
a. Customers can get one free call or face to face explanation. Otherwise, customers would be charged an additional fee of $230 for further explanation.
b. All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Please note an administration fee of $150 may be charged for any additional copies. We make no warranties regarding the completeness of report copies.
c. Customer will do at their own risk if they choose a mailing report
d. All tests are not treated for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment. If patients require a letter of referral from a doctor, we're entitled to charge $230 for this service.
*In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and JP Partners Medical Centre should be final.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.