LEAPS N BOUNDS Bioactive Collagen Powder For Dog & Cat (2.5g x 30 Packs)
- Increases mobility
- Enhances recovery ability
- Maintain the ability to stay active
- Promote joint health, function and stretch
Purchase Exceed $300 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
The following symptoms may reflect that your pet is affected by joint problems:
-Licking or self-harm
-Significantly reduced mobility, such as reluctance to walk, jump or climb stairs, etc.
-Cannot stand up or get up easily
-Loss of appetite
-Pain shows symptoms of pain or soreness, such as whimpering, shrinking when touched, fatigue, etc.
"LEAPS N BOUNDS Bioactive Collagen Powder" active collagen nutrient is an optimized active collagen peptide (food supplement) specially developed in Germany. Its quality and safety meet European and American standards, and it is suitable for pets to take for a long time. It not only effectively activates cartilage cells to regenerate joint cartilage, thereby reducing joint wear and tear, but also promotes the health of pet skin and hair, which is beneficial to overall health.
-It is recommended to mix nutrients with water or pet food according to the recommended daily serving size.
(If it is mixed with water or food, please ensure that the temperature is below 50 degrees Celsius (˂50°C) to avoid affecting the active effect of the product)
ALL dogs & cats
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by uPet
3. If in case of any dispute, uPet and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of any uPet products of HK$300. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3-7 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact uPet Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Petmacy Customer service hotline: 2698 7438