LIFE Nutrition Bright Eyes (30pcs)
- Contains eye health ingredients from the AREDS study
- Promotes visual acuity and protects retina from UV and blue lights*
- Relieves eye fatigue and promotes macular protection*
- Includes Astaxanthin, the most potent carotenoid, 500 times stronger than Vitamin E and 6000 times stronger
Send product info to my email
Free delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of LIFE Nutrition products of HK$300. (Offer valid until 30 September 2018)
Give Life to Your Eyes
Statistics have shown that an average person spends at least 3 hours a day looking at screens such as smartphones, computers and televisions. In their life time over 88% of people will experience dry eyes, blurry vision and eye strain.
LIFE Nutrition Bright Eyes is a premium formulation providing essential nutrients including Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Bilberry, and Astaxanthin - the king of carotenoids. One a day is all you need to keep your vision sharp.
✓ Contains eye health ingredients from the AREDS study
✓ Promotes visual acuity and protects retina from UV and blue lights*
✓ Relieves eye fatigue and promotes macular protection*
✓ Includes Astaxanthin, the most potent carotenoid, 500 times stronger than Vitamin E and 6000 times stronger than Vitamin C
Lutein & Zeaxanthin
Essential carotenoids found to be concentrated in the macula, which helps improve visual acuity, promote macular protection and function as a light filter and protect the retina from UV and blue light damage.
Sourced from natural algae, astaxanthin is a powerful carotenoid that improves retinal capilary flow circulation and enhances eye refocusing ability.
Contains high level of anthocyanoside that relieves eye fatigue and improves night vision.
A natural mineral with antioxidant property that helps strengthen eye health.
Lutein and Zeaxanthin Improves Visual Function
Lutein and Zeaxanthin are two major carotenoids found to be concentrated in the macula, which is responsible for central vision. Both ingredients function as a light filter and protect the macula from UV and blue light damage. Studies have shown that supplementation of lutein and zeaxanthin daily can increase density of macular pigment. These two ingredients are also responsible for improving visual acuity and function.
The King of Carotenoids – Astaxanthin
Astaxanthin a reddish pigment that belongs to carotenoid family. It is the most potent carotenoid, which is 500 times stronger than Vitamin E and 6000 times stronger than Vitamin C.
The molecular structure of Astaxanthin allows it to filter into every cell of the body and work well for the antioxidant defense against free radicals. It helps shield fatty components of cell membranes from oxidation. Because of its high antioxidant power and anti-inflammationary property, Astaxanthin is widely used for eye, skin and heart supplements.
Studies have shown that astaxanthin helped reduce eye strain in workers who were exposed to computer display continually. It also improved far-to-near refocus time through preserving the eye ciliary muscle.
Bilberry Extract Relieves Eye Fatigue
Bilberry contains anthocyanoside, which promotes pigment formation on retina which protects and strengthens vision. It also supplies oxygen and nutrient to eyes through maintaining healthy blood circulation in the eyes. European bilberry extract has 10x more anthocyanins than regular bilberry. Anthocyanin in bilberry is associated with improved visual symptoms including dry eyes, eye fatigue and blurry vision.
Zinc Helps with Eyes Protection
Zinc is a mineral that possesses antioxidant properties, and is essential for immune system and the brain. Zinc enables Vitamin A to create a pigment called melanin, which helps to protect the eyes. High concentration of zinc is found in the retina and studies have shown improvement of night vision with zinc supplementation.
Take 1 softgel daily with a meal
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suitable for people with eye health concerns*
Country of Origin
Bilberry Extract (4:1) 50mg, Lutein (Lutemax® 2020 Marigold Extract) 10mg, Zeaxanthin (Lutemax® 2020 Marigold Extract) 2mg, Astaxanthin (AstaREAL® Algae) 2mg, Zinc 15mg, Copper 2mg, Absorption Boost Blend 10mg
5 dia x 9.5H cm , 0.067 kg
Terms & Conditions
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by LIFE Nutrition International Company Limited
3. If in case of any dispute, LIFE Nutrition International Company Limited and ESD Services Ltd. reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free Hong Kong local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of LIFE Nutrition products of HK$300. The promotion period will be ended on 30th September, 2018. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3 - 4 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
1. The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288
-35% HK$289.0 HK$448.0