LIFE Nutrition Soy Lecithin (90pcs)
- Natural non-GMO Soy Lecithin for healthy liver, heart and nervous system*
- Helps promote liver fat metabolism and improve blood circulation*
- Mini soft gels with highly concentrated Lecithin that supports brain development and memory*
Purchase Exceed $300 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Pure Non-GMO Soy Lecithin that You Can Trust
Every cell in the human body needs lecithin. It acts as a structural barrier for cell membranes and regulates transportation of nutrients in the cells. Soy Lecithin naturally contains Choline, a vital ingredient that your body requires to function properly. Made with high concentrated non-GMO Soy Lecithin, it contains all the benefits you need for a healthy heart and nervous system.
✓ Natural non-GMO Soy Lecithin for healthy liver, heart and nervous system*
✓ Helps promote liver fat metabolism and improve blood circulation*
✓ Mini softgels with highly concentrated Lecithin that supports brain development and memory*
Lecithin: A major component of the cell membrane with emulsifying and lubricating properties that helps help to transport fat in the blood to support a healthy heart and liver.
Soy Lecithin Reduces Low-density Lipoprotein for Heart Health
The body uses lecithin to transport fat and cholesterol in the blood. Lecithin provides a lubrication and a slippery lining to make the large and fatty deposits almost impossible to adhere. Daily supplementation of 500mg of soy lecithin showed a reduction of 40% of total cholesterol and 42% of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol concentrations.
Regulates Fats in Liver and Supports Liver Health
Studies have shown that consumption of lecithin improved regulation of glucose and fat within the liver, and helped with bile acid metabolism.
Improves Brain Health and Cognitive Function
Lecithin, as a precursor of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, has a positive effect on brain health and memory. It has shown to be effective for improving all cognitive parameters in a test for 23%.
Directions: Take 2 softgels daily with a meal
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Country of Origin
Lecithin (Non-GMO Soy) 1200mg
5 dia x 9.5H cm , 0.122 kg
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by LIFE Nutrition International Company Limited
3. If in case of any dispute, LIFE Nutrition International Company Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free Hong Kong local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of LIFE Nutrition products of HK$300. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3 - 5 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
1. The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / health.ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288