Lung Cancer Gene Screening (5 genes)
Cancers can be inherited in families. Genetic cancer screening tests assess hereditary risks for individual cancers, but do not detect current cancer development. Preemptive measures can be taken in case of elevated risks.
Send product info to my email
Cancers can be inherited in families. Genetic cancer screening tests assess hereditary risks for individual cancers using Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), but do not detect current cancer development. For other cancers, please contact us for more information.
Actions for increased cancer risks
- Preventive interventions, including dietary and life styles
- Medical interventions, especially intensive target health checks for organ(s) at risk, to detect any abnormality an early stage
Complementary Genetic Counseling Services – once we know your genetic profile, we take care of your health, your concerns and your family. We help you make the right choices for your health and life.
Accreditation of American genetic testing centers
HGSA and ASGC qualified genetic counselors
- All adults (men and women)
- People who care and seek for preemptive measures to improve their health
- Lung Cancer
Terms & Conditions
LeGENE Personal Genetic Centre – Personal Genetic Tests
- LeGENE will contact the customer on the next working day after payment confirmed.
- The tests will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, nor is it transferable or refundable.
- In case of disputes, the decision of ESDlife shall be final.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
- All test takers are eligible to one complimentary pre-test and one post-test genetic counseling/report interpretation session.
- Report will be ready around 10-12 weeks and interpreted by medical and genetic professionals.
Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to LeGENE Center.
Medical Center Address and Opening Hours
Suite 1411-1413, Central Building, 1 Pedder Street, Central, Hong Kong
Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 12:30pm, 2:30pm – 6:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 12:30pm
Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed