Male Comprehensive Checkup Package
- Men of all ages
- Men who are heavy cigaratte smokers, alcoholics, having hustle bustle of life-styles, and lack of exercise.
Recommended for men of all ages. Include 3 tumor marker tests, Lipid tests, Liver Function Tests, Thyroxine (T4), Anemia, VDRL etc.
Basic Health Assessment
- Blood Pressure
- Health History Assessment
Colon Tumor Marker
- CEA (Colon Cancer)
- Fecal Occult Blood
Liver Cancer Assessment
- Blood Smear
- Total Cholesterol
- Total Protein
- Total Bilirubin
- Alk Phosphatase
- Urine Color
- Urine Appearance
- Urine SG
- Urine pH
- Urine Protein
- Urine Sugar
- Urine Ketone
- Urine Blood
- Urine RBC
- Urine WBC
- Urine Mucus
- Uric acid
- Fasting Blood Glucose
- Thyroxine (T4)
- VDRL (Venereal Disease Research Laboratory)
Include 3 tumor marker tests (Liver, Large intestine, Prostate), Lipid tests, Kidney Function Tests, Liver Function Tests, Thyroxine (T4), Anemia, VDRL etc.
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
Silver Cross Medical Group – Physical check up plans
- Silver Cross Medical Group will contact the customer on the next working day after successful payment.
- The plan will be valid for 1 year starting from the date of payment.
- Under normal circumstances, the medical examination report would be ready in 7 working days.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- In case of disputes, the decision of ESDlife shall be final.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Silver Cross Medical Group.
Medical Center Address and Opening Hours
19/F Sino Cheer Plaza, 23-29 Jordan Road, Kowloon, HK
Tel: 2850 6986
Monday - Friday: 10:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.; 3:00p.m. – 7:00p.m.
Saturday: 10:00a.m. – 2:00p.m.
Sunday and Public Holidays: Closed