Medisana PM 100 Pulse Oximeter [Original Licensed]
- Clip-on pulse oximeter for your convenience when exercising at home or outdoors
- Pulse and blood oxygen (SpO2%) levels can be closely monitored
- Keep abreast of your physical condition
- Displays blood oxygen saturation (SpO 2 %) and heart rate (pulse) as bars or wavy lines
- Simple "one-button" operation - very convenient to use when traveling or going out
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged. Click HERE to see more medisana's products.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Medisana Far East Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, Medisana Far East Limited and ESDlife. reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 5 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Medisana Far East Limited Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Customer service hotline: 2363 1918