Medtimes SafeT21™express DNA screening test
Recommended for 18 years old or above female
Women who are at least 10 weeks pregnant.
Sample Requirement: 10ml of blood drawn from mother.
Key Checkup Items:
Down syndrome and other disorders
22q11 deletion syndrome
1p36 deletion syndrome
Report interpretation by designated staff
SafeT21™express is a high sensitivity genetics analysis service for the non-invasive prenatal screening of Down syndrome and other disorders. The test uses a non-invasive method with no risk of miscarriage with accuracy of trisomy detection over 99.9%. DNA from the unborn child can be obtained by drawing only small volume of maternal blood.
Our genetic information is encoded in DNA, which is packaged as chromosomes in our cells. Human cells have 23 pairs of chromosomes (22 pairs of autosomes and one pair of sex chromosomes), giving a total of 46 per cell. Trisomy is one of the most common chromosomal abnormalities.
As early as 10 weeks into your pregnancy, a simple blood draw can tell you if your baby is at higher risk for having Down syndrome and other common genetic conditions, as well as the gender of your baby. Non-invasive and highly accurate, the test identifies more than 99% of pregnancies affected with Down syndrome and has the lowest reported false positive rate of any prenatal screening test for the commonly screened chromosomal abnormalities: trisomy 21, trisomy 18, and trisomy 13.
【Notice: Pap Smear is not avaliable in Sheung Shui Center on Sat.】
Medtimes Medical Group Terms & Conditions:
- After receiving confirmation email from health.ESDlife, the check up centre will call customer to schedule the appointment.
Medtimes Medical Group - Booking/Inquiry: 3585 8533
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letters upon registration.
- Starting from 1 Feb 2022, the health check package's validity has been extended to 9 months from the date of purchase.
- No refund is allowed once the Order has been confirmed.
- Under normal circumstances, the medical examination report would be ready in within 10-14 working days.
- No changes are allowed on the optional items once the appointment is made.
- Additional / optional items are only applicable after selecting the check up plan and for the same person
- In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and Medtimes Medical Group should be final.
The vaccination injection:
- Normal vaccination with 6 months validity. Registration must be completed within 6 months. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- This transaction is subject to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of vaccine injection. If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon doctor’s consultation, the full amount will be refunded.
- The vaccination injection process is handled by doctor, registered nurse or medical professional.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.