Medtimes Women Breast and Pelvis Ultrasound Health Check Plan (Include Thin Prep, Candida Albicans)
Recommended for 18 years old or above female
Sexually active famale
Female who plan to get married soon
Key Checkup Items:
Ultrasound, Pap Smear, Endo Cervical Swab ( Conducted by female medical staff)
Ultrasound Breasts (Bilateral)
Ultrasound Urinary Bladder
Ultrasound Examination of Uterus
Ultrasound Examination of Ovaries
Cervical Lesions Test (Female Only)
ThinPrep Pap Test (Female Only)
Basic Health Assessment
Body Mass Index
STD DNA test
Neisseria Gonorrhoeae (NG) DNA
Face to face report interpretation by nursing / medical staff
Upper Abdomen Ultrasound
Liver, Gallbladder, Spleen, Pancreas , Kidneys & Aorta (This checkup item may require another appointment at a designated center for a medical check.)10% off
Mammogram (Only for female age 40 or above)
(Only for TST location and only for female age 40 or above) Detecting tumour, breast lumps or mammary glands proliferation (This checkup item may require another appointment for a medical check.)10% off
13C- Urea Breath Test for Helicobacter Pylori (S-HPT)Detecting gastric cancer10% off
Gastrointestinal Cancer Screening
Include 13C-Urea Breath Test for Helicobacter Pylori, Carcinoembryonic Antigen, CEA (Colon), Carcinoembryonic Antigen 19.9, CA 19.9 (Pancreas), Carcinoembryonic Antigen 72.4, CA 72.4 (Stomach)50% off
Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) DNA Test (37 types)HPV Genotyping Test10% off
Detecting liver cancer, cirrhosis, fatty liver, etc (This checkup item may require another appointment at a designated center for a medical check.)10% off
Thyroid Function Screening
Include Free T3, Free T4, TSH, Anti-Tg, Anti-TPO50% off
Cancer Marker Screening (Female)
(Include: Alpha-feto Protein, AFP (Liver), Carcinoembryonic Antigen 19.9, CA 19.9 (Pancreas), Carcinoembryonic Antigen 72.4, CA 72.4 (Stomach),Carcinoembryonic Antigen, CEA (Colon), Epstein Barr Virus Antibody, EBV (NPC), Carbohydrate Antigen 125, CA 125 (Ovary), Carbohydrate Antigen 15.3, CA 15.3 (Breast)) (Original Price $5200)50% off
Recommended for female aged 18 above. Include Pap Smear (ThinPrep), Vaginal Infection Examination, Ultrasound Breast and Pelvis etc.
This Plan covers 5 major areas of gynecological testing , including regular check-up items and specialized gynecological examination. As many gynecological diseases may not have obvious symptoms at an early stage, so this plan can provide an in-depth analysis of your health . We may also refer you to the specialist for a timely follow-up if anything abnormal was inspected.
Breast Cancer Screening:
Breast ultrasound is a procedure that may be used to determine whether a lump is a cyst (sac containing fluid) or a solid mass which could be cancer. If it is found to be a cyst, fluid is typically withdrawn from it using a needle and syringe (a process called aspiration). Ultrasound testing works by transmitting high-frequency sound waves, inaudible to the human ear, through the breast. The sound waves bounce off surfaces in the breast (tissue, air, fluid) and these "echoes" are recorded and transformed into video or photographic images.
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for checkup procedures.
Medtimes Medical Group Terms & Conditions:
- After receiving confirmation email from health.ESDlife, the check up centre will call customer to schedule the appointment.
Medtimes Medical Group - Booking/Inquiry: 3585 8533
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letters upon registration.
- Health check package's validity is 6 months from the date of purchase. Registration must be completed within 6 months.
- No refund is allowed once the Order has been confirmed.
- Under normal circumstances, the medical examination report would be ready in within 10-14 working days.
- No changes are allowed on the optional items once the appointment is made.
- Additional / optional items are only applicable after selecting the check up plan and for the same person
- In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and Medtimes Medical Group should be final.
The vaccination injection:
- Normal vaccination with 6 months validity. Registration must be completed within 6 months. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- This transaction is subject to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of vaccine injection. If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon doctor’s consultation, the full amount will be refunded.
- The vaccination injection process is handled by doctor, registered nurse or medical professional.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.