Meiriki Joint Easy 60 Capsules
- Relieve joint pain
＊The effect varies by individual physique
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
The end of the hard bone is covered by cartilage, which is act as the shock absorber. While the synovial fluid in the joint acts as the lubricant of the joint, and protect the cartilage. We need to well-protection of our joints before they damage and injury, so that we can have smooth joint movement during our daily life.
Relieves joint pain in seven days
According to a clinical research, which involves 87 people who aged from 30 to 75 in the experiment, it shows that krills oil can relieve pain, stiffness, reduces functional impairment, and enhance the movement mobility within just seven days.
1. André Kahan, Daniel Uebelhart, Florent De Vathaire, et al. Long-term effects of chondroitins 4 and 6 sulfate on knee osteoarthritis the study on osteoarthritis progression prevention. Arthritis & Rheumatism Volume 60, February 2009, Issue 2, pages 524–533.
Nourishes and replenishes cartilage and synovial fluid
Joint Easy contains chondroitin, type II – collagen peptide and hyaluronic acid which are element of cartilage and synovial fluid. Joint Easy nourishes and replenishes the joint.
- For adults: take 2 – 3 capsules per day after meal.
- For long term problem sufferer, take 2 – 3 capsules twice a day after meal.
Meiriki – Joint Easy has used a technology – The “Cold Extraction” method to obtain high quality marine oil from Krill. The Krill Oil is extracted from shrimp-like crustacean in Antarctic Ocean. It is rich in omega-3 functionalised with phospholipids and potent antioxidants, including “Astaxanthin” and “Flavonoid”. Its antioxidant capability is greater than Vitamins A , E and omega-3.
Chondroitin stimulates cartilage and joint lubricant production. It can slow down cartilage breakdown. It can facilities the manufacture of collagen and proteoglycans necessary for the repair of cartilage and re-supply of synovial fluid for lubrication and nourishment.
Collagen Peptide (Type II)
It is a vital element that promotes new cartilage and proteoglycan synthesis, facilitates free movement and intense soreness and stiffness. In addition, it enhances production of Hyaluronic acid and protects cartilage from free radical damage. It has protective effects on the joints.
It is a valuable ingredient which costs around few thousand dollars for external injection. It is essential for the health of synovial fluid which supports the joints. The oral use of Hyaluronic acid helps collagen absorption and retains the lubricant between cartilages. The synthesis of Hyaluronic acid provides cushioning in the joints and carry nutrients to nourish and replenish cartilage.
It facilitates absorption of calcium. Danish scientists stated that Rosehip powder is very effective in reducing joint pain in their study. The study also showed that Rosehip powder to be 40% more efficient in relieving joints symptom than glucosamine.3
It can be easily absorbed. It can reduce bone density loss and maintain bone and teeth health. It can also ensure normal muscle and nerve function.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 12 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- The products are supplied by Concord Alliance Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, Concord Alliance Limited and Health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Meriki Japan and Reuteri products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 1-3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Concord Alliance Limited Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.