OA Vision Full Eye Examination
Recommended for 18 years old or above
Key Checkup Items:
Optometrist & Ophthalmologist Consultation, Pupillary reflex & Refraction, Binocular Vision & Stereotests, Colour Vision, Intra-ocular Pressure & Ocular Health, Slit lamp examination, Dilated fundal examination
Basic Health Assessment
Consultation with Ophthalmologist
Color vision tests
Slit lamp examination
Squint, Ocular Motility Examination
Internal and External Ocular Health
Dilated fundal examination
OA Vision Full Eye Examination
Many eye problems come with advancing age. Presbyopic, the need for reading glasses, is inevitable. Other examples include cataract, glaucoma, age related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy.
The risks of having eye diseases increase with a positive family history, hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, smoking and alcohol abuse.
People over age 55 years are recommended to have regular eye check up every one or two years in order to initiate treatment during the early stages of the disease.
OA Vision is dedicated to providing professional optometric services, we provide comprehensive eye examination, child vision training, color vision inspection, visual field inspection, corneal reshaping treatment, child myopia control program, contact lens fitting and follow-up service, glasses and sunglasses etc.
Comprehensive eye exam would include:
- Consultation with registered optometrist and ophthalmologist
- Refraction (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia)
- Pupillary reflex
- Binocular Vision and Stereopsis
- Color vision tests
- Intra-ocular pressures
- Slit lamp examination
- Dilated fundal examination
- Examine all areas of your eye, including eyelid, cornea, lens, retina, macular, etc.
Terms and Conditions:
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working day by Whatsapp to OA Vision at 9549 3471
- This e-redemption letter and identity card shall be presented prior to the eye examination on the appointment day.
- Eye examination suitable for customers aged 4 or above.
- Eye examination package with 6 months validity. Registration must be completed within 6 months after purchasing the coupon. Reservations are taken 1 month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- Should there be any disputes arise, OA Vision and health.ESDlife reserves the right of final decision.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.