PetVet PV-CB Cranberry & Blueberry Powder For Dog & Cat 90g (30pack)
- Has anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral and antioxidant effects
- Can improve vision
Purchase Exceed $300 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
PetVet Natural is manufactured in a licensed Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) factory. Use human-grade materials to produce high quality pet supplements. Here at PetVet, we understand just how important your pet's health is. Therefore, we provide a human grade natural care products for your pets to enjoy healthy body and healthy life.
All of our products have no preservatives and artificial coloring. We make sure your pet gets the best nutrition and support.
Cranberries contain proanthocyanidins which inhibit the adhesion of Escherichia coli, the bacteria responsible for 80-90% of urinary tract infections.
This product is especially suited for animals with poor kidney function or urinary tract problems.
The phytochemicals found in cranberries are also anti-carcinogenic, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and antioxidant. It helps reducing harmful oxidants namely free radicals, which damage cells, tissues and arteries, and generally lead to chronic disease.
Many studies have demonstrated that blueberries can improve eyesight, while the blue pigment contained in blueberries - anthocyanins, with the promotion of eye blood circulation, can maintain normal intraocular pressure. A Japanese study also confirmed that blueberries may help alleviating vision loss.
Cranberry & Blueberry extract
Directions for use:
Once a day, one sachet at a time, dissolved in water for drinking or mixed into food for feeding.
●Used for temporary or supplementary feeding; the results may be different in individual cases;
●all information is subject to the label on the product;
●Storage method: please store in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight or above 86°F/ 30°C;
●Appropriate use of animals, away from places where children and animals are easy to touch; if accidentally overdose, please contact medical staff immediately;
●If the animal has a long-term illness or is pregnant, please consult the veterinarian.
All dogs &cats
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by uPet
3. If in case of any dispute, uPet and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of any uPet products of HK$300. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3-7 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact uPet Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Petmacy Customer service hotline: 2698 7438