PetVet PV-LI Liver Protector (Silymarin) for Dog & Cat 260ml
- Regenerate liver cells damaged by drugs
- Increase the survival rate of patients with cirrhosis
- Complement the treatment of viral hepatitis
- Protect the liver against pharmaceuticals that stress the liver, such as acetaminophen and tetracycline
- Antidote and prevent poisoning from the death cap mushroom, Amanita phalloides
Purchase Exceed $300 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
PetVet Natural is manufactured in a licensed Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) factory. Use human-grade materials to produce high quality pet supplements. Here at PetVet, we understand just how important your pet's health is. Therefore, we provide a human grade natural care products for your pets to enjoy healthy body and healthy life.
All of our products have no preservatives and artificial coloring. We make sure your pet gets the best nutrition and support.
Silymarin stabilizes the liver cell membrane and enhances liver metabolic capacity and reconstructs damaged liver cells. In the milk thistle contains flavonoids, with liver function of the active ingredient, is now collectively referred to as silymarin substances, mainly for the treatment of liver diseases, including acute and chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, fatty liver, cholangitis, Psoriasis embolism. Although silymarin is only present in the seeds of milk thistles, other parts are generally believed to have a positive effect on increasing appetite, bile secretion, help digestion, and liver function.
●Regenerate liver cells damaged by drugs
●Decongest the liver (A liver decongestant stimulates bile flow through the liver and gallbladder, thus reducing stagnation and preventing gallstone formation and bile-induced liver damage.)
●Increase the survival rate of patients with cirrhosis
●Complement the treatment of viral hepatitis
●Protect the liver against pharmaceuticals that stress the liver, such as acetaminophen and tetracycline
●Antidote and prevent poisoning from the death cap mushroom, Amanita phalloides
Directions for use:
This product can be eaten directly, mixed with food or drinking water* Please shake well before taking*
Weight( Dog & Cat)
Every 1ml (½ pump)
Every 2ml (1 pump)
●Used for temporary or supplementary feeding; the results may be different in individual cases;
●all information is subject to the label on the product;
●Storage method: please store in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight or above 86°F/ 30°C;
●Appropriate use of animals, away from places where children and animals are easy to touch; if accidentally overdose, please contact medical staff immediately;
●If the animal has a long-term illness or is pregnant, please consult the veterinarian.
All dogs &cats
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by uPet
3. If in case of any dispute, uPet and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of any uPet products of HK$300. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3-7 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact uPet Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Petmacy Customer service hotline: 2698 7438