PetVet Natural is manufactured in a licensed Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) factory. Use human-grade materials to produce high quality pet supplements. Here at PetVet, we understand just how important your pet's health is. Therefore, we provide a human grade natural care products for your pets to enjoy healthy body and healthy life.
All of our products have no preservatives and artificial coloring. We make sure your pet gets the best nutrition and support.
Probiotics is the normal intestinal beneficial colonies, including bifidobacteria and lactobacillus. Probiotics have helped to normal intestinal peristalsis, so that constipation patients improve constipation, diarrhea patients to reduce the frequency of diarrhea. Additionally, probiotic intestinal epithelial cells can be attached to form a complete wall panel, resist invasion of harmful bacteria and induce immune cell activation, enhance immune function and also digest decomposition of harmful substances, reducing the risk of colorectal cancer, certain special bacteria species can reduce cholesterol levels, and reduce the allergic reaction to the protein.
●Treatment of diarrhea : It can treat of bacterial diarrhea or intestinal disorders caused by constipation, acute and chronic enteritis disease. It can improve the stomach, bowel function, and protect the gastrointestinal mucosa.
●Adjusting the digestive function : It promotes animal digestion and absorption of food. It inhibits the growth of spoilage bacteria, improve pet indigestion, loss of appetite, eliminate fecal stench symptoms
●Regulation of the immune and stress : It increases immunoglobulin concentrations and activates the body's immune function, improve the animal 's resistance to the virus and anti-stress.
●Adjusting the balance of intestinal flora : It adjusts the intestinal flora balance and maintains the desirable normal flora; control pathogenic bacterial infection and avoids morbid reactions.
●Providing nutrition for absorption : It can produce beneficial bacteria in a variety of digestive enzymes, beneficial to
● animal digestion and absorption of food. It also improves calcium, phosphorus, iron
● utilization, promote the absorption of vitamin D and B vitamins.
●Containing probiotics 0.5 billion units / gram
Directions for use:
●Used for temporary or supplementary feeding; the results may be different in individual cases;
●all information is subject to the label on the product;
●Storage method: please store in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight or above 86°F/ 30°C;
●Appropriate use of animals, away from places where children and animals are easy to touch; if accidentally overdose, please contact medical staff immediately;
●If the animal has a long-term illness or is pregnant, please consult the veterinarian.
All dogs &cats
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by uPet
3. If in case of any dispute, uPet and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of any uPet products of HK$300. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3-7 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact uPet Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Petmacy Customer service hotline: 2698 7438