PetVet PV-SB Sea Buckthorn Oil for Dog & Cat 150ml
- Promote healing of stomach and duodenal ulcers
- Reduce cholesterol
- Prevent coronary atherosclerotic heart disease
- Improve atopic dermatitis
- Effectively improve immunity and delay aging
- Improve dry eye syndrome
- Postpone cataract
Purchase Exceed $300 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
PetVet Natural is manufactured in a licensed Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) factory. Use human-grade materials to produce high quality pet supplements. Here at PetVet, we understand just how important your pet's health is. Therefore, we provide a human grade natural care products for your pets to enjoy healthy body and healthy life.
All of our products have no preservatives and artificial coloring. We make sure your pet gets the best nutrition and support.
Seabuckthorn fruit oil contains more than 30% palmitoleic acid (omega 7) and seed oil containing omega 3, 6, 9, vitamins A, E, and SOD (superoxide dismutase). Contains more than 190 bioactive nutrients, high in antioxidants. Seabuckthorn oil is very suitable for cell membrane culture and is widely used in skin, gastrointestinal, heart, cholesterol, urinary, eye and immune support. The most important active ingredient in grape seeds is called proanthocyanidin (OPC). As an efficient natural antioxidant, OPC's role is to prevent free radicals in the body from "disrupting" and protecting the body's cells from damage. Grape seed extract is a very effective antioxidant and can be used as an optimizer to relieve the oxidative stress caused by chronic degenerative diseases (such as autoimmunity, heart disease, cancer). Flaxseed oil contains about 39% to 60% of ALA. After entering the body, it can be converted into anti-inflammatory prostaglandins (PGE3), which can help the body fight inflammatory diseases, reduce eye inflammation, and relieve dry keratitis.
●Promote healing of stomach and duodenal ulcers
●Prevent coronary atherosclerotic heart disease
●Improve atopic dermatitis
●Effectively improve immunity and delay aging
●Improve dry eye syndrome
Seabuckthorn Fruit Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Grape Seed Oil
Directions for use:
mixed with food or drinking water* Please shake well before taking*
Weight( Dog & Cat)
Every 1ml (½ pump)
Every 2ml (1 pump)
●Used for temporary or supplementary feeding; the results may be different in individual cases;
●all information is subject to the label on the product;
●Storage method: please store in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight or above 86°F/ 30°C;
●Appropriate use of animals, away from places where children and animals are easy to touch; if accidentally overdose, please contact medical staff immediately;
●If the animal has a long-term illness or is pregnant, please consult the veterinarian.
All dogs &cats
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by uPet
3. If in case of any dispute, uPet and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of any uPet products of HK$300. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3-7 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact uPet Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Petmacy Customer service hotline: 2698 7438