Prairie Naturals Organic Red Superfoods 210g
Organic Red Superfood is a source of antioxidants that helps fight the oxidative cell damage caused by free radicals. Promotes healthy hair, nails and skin.
- Natural food-source antioxidants
- Wide range of phytonutrients
- Beets, pomegranates & berries
- Grapeseed, goji & carrots
- Energizing & restorative
- Nourishing & healing
- Convenient & tasty
- Synergistic effect
- Certified organic
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Red is the New Green! Taste the power of Canada’s most potent blend of Organic Red Superfoods fruits and vegetables!
A convenient, ready-to-use superfood powder concentrate made with: Beet Roots, Pomegranates, Goji Berries, Grapeseeds, Carrots, Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries & Cranberries. Natural food-source antioxidants protect, heal, energize and restore. This instant, ready-to-use powder is the perfect addition to smoothies, salad dressings, sauces and homemade energy bars! Experience the energizing, healing and restorative power of Prairie Naturals certified organic, gluten-free & non-GMO Red Superfoods.
- Mix 1 scoop daily in 250mL water, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Mix into a smoothie bowl, cereal or pudding
- Create workout recovery shakes, and juice blend
- Check out our recipe booklet to explore what you can do with this power fruit & vegetable blend!
Each serving (7g) contains:
- Organic Beet Root (beta vulgaris) – 2000 mg
- Organic Pomegranate Fruit (punica granatum) – 600 mg
- Organic Goji Fruit (lycium barbarum) – 500 mg
- Organic Carrots (daucus carota subsp. sativus) – 250 mg
- Organic Grape seed (vitis vinifera) – 250 mg
- Bamboo shoot standardized extract (bambusa vulgaris) (70% Silica) – 235 mg
- Organic Blueberry fruit (vaccinium corymbosum) – 75 mg
- Organic Cranberry fruit (vaccinium macrocarpon) – 75 mg
- Organic Raspberry fruit (rubus idaeus) – 75 mg
- Organic Strawberry fruit (fragaria x ananassa) – 75 mg
- Non-Medicinal ingredients: Organic inulin, organic berry and cherry flavours, organic brown rice (oryza sativa) hull powder, organic stevia extract.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are taking blood thinners, or if you have a history of kidney stones. Sealed for your protection. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claims made for this product have also not been assessed for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 12 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- The products are supplied by Meiga Health Holdings Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, Meiga Health Holdings Limited and Health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$30 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 1-3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Meiga Health Holdings Limited Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.