Proven Probiotics For Pregnancy 30Capsules
- Patented combination of clinically proven probiotics - Lab4 from the UK, indicating for the improvement of intestinal health and immunity.
- With the addition of vitamins & mineral, children’s growth is further enhanced.
Purchase Exceed $300 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Mood during pregnancy and hormonal changes, lack of exercise and low-fibre diet may all be factors that cause constipation. To promote intestinal health, drink enough water, eat high-fiber foods (vegetables, fruits) and light exercise to help intestinal peristalsis. In addition, science has proven that supplementing the body with probiotics can improve intestinal health, promote digestive system and enhance immunity.
According to clinical evidence, the British ProVen probiotic formula for pregnant women is used to more effectively reduce the production of infant allergies.
ProVen Probiotic Maternity Formula is a probiotic supplement specially formulated for women planning pregnancy, pregnant and lactating women. Using the world's patented Lab4b probiotic formula, with more than 15 years of clinical evidence, the special probiotic has the following effects:
Regulates intestinal discomfort in pregnant women (especially suitable for uncomfortable bowel movements and gastrointestinal discomfort)
Improve pregnant women's intestinal health and immunity
Promote the function of the digestive system (gastric or bloating problems)
Improves sensitive skin and is suitable for pregnancy symptoms of moisture
In addition, probiotics have the following benefits for women
Balance vaginal microecology and pH value, reduce infection discomfort
During breastfeeding, it can protect breasts and relieve discomfort
Optimize your baby's immune system, which can reduce the generation of allergies in the future
Clinical results show that the risk of babies getting allergies in the future, such as sensitive skin and allergic nose, can be greatly reduced
Lab4b Probiotics 100B-
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)
Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08)
Women planning to become pregnant, pregnant and breastfeeding women
Take one capsule each time once a day for better results after meals. If it is suitable for bowel movements and gastrointestinal discomfort, the dosage can be increased to two capsules per day.
Optimize your baby's immune system and reduce the chance of allergies
In addition to taking it during pregnancy, please add ProVen Baby Probiotics to the baby’s diet after the baby is born for at least six months.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Great well (HK) Limited
- If in case of any dispute, Great Well (HK) Limited and Health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of all products of HK$300. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 12 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Great Well (HK) Limited Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Customer service hotline: 2310 7088