Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Royal-Pets products of HK$200. For spending less than HKD$200, HKD$30 delivery fee will be charged.
We work together with professional veterinarians to create health supplements for pets at different life stages and with various physical needs, taking great care of their whole-body health.
Every Royal-Pets product is in compliance with the standards of human food manufacturing practices, while all ingredients we use have passed tests of pesticide residue, heavy metal and microorganism levels. Products that are manufactured by GMP / cGMP facilities guarantee premium quality, so you can rest assured that they are 100% safe for your pets to consume.
Combined with multiple ingredients, this product is specially formulated for complete eye protection for dogs. Wild bilberry contains 25% of anthocyanins. Apart from shielding eye cells from oxidative damage, anthocyanins also accelerate the regeneration of rhodopsin, promoting your dog’s visual acuity. Lutein protects the macula of the retina, filters out UV rays and limits light damage. Deep sea fish oil is rich in DHA, which can enhance the ability to absorb different light intensity and improve night vision. Grape seed extract contains 95% of Oligomeric Proantho Cyanidins (OPC), delivering oxygen to the eyes and supporting the health of eye tissues.
Country of origin
- Enhance eye functions and visual acuity
- Improve ability to adapt to changes in light
- Delay eyeball and vision deterioration of aging dogs
- Prevent cataract, night blindness, retinal atrophy, glaucoma, etc.
- Potent anti-oxidation
- Promote intelligence and memory of growing dogs
- Promote collagen production, improve skin and coat health of dogs
- Lutein Esters 25.1mg
- Grape Seed Extract 15.5mg
- Bilberry Extract 7.35mg
- Fish Oil 4.6mg (DHA)
- Up to 40lbs: Take 1 softgel daily
- 40-80lbs: Take 1 softgel, 2 times daily
- Over 80lbs: Take 2 softgels, 2 times daily
Take the softgel(s) orally by the dog; or
Puncture the softgel(s), apply liquid directly onto food
Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
It is not recommended to feed over dosage. Consult your veterinarian if your dog has a chronic illness or is on any medication before giving this product to your dog. Inform your veterinarian about your dog is receiving this product before any anticipated surgery. This product is for dogs only.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Wai Fat Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- If in case of any dispute, Wai Fat Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Royal-Pets products of HK$200. For spending less than HKD$200, HKD$30 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.