Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Royal-Pets products of HK$200. For spending less than HKD$200, HKD$30 delivery fee will be charged.
We work together with professional veterinarians to create health supplements for pets at different life stages and with various physical needs, taking great care of their whole-body health.
Every Royal-Pets product is in compliance with the standards of human food manufacturing practices, while all ingredients we use have passed tests of pesticide residue, heavy metal and microorganism levels. Products that are manufactured by GMP / cGMP facilities guarantee premium quality, so you can rest assured that they are 100% safe for your pets to consume.
Using selected natural milk thistle extract from Silybum Marianum seeds, this product is specially made for supporting normal liver functioning of dogs. Milk thistle can neutralize and dissolve toxins, eliminating harmful substances from the body. Milk thistle contains Silymarin, a flavonoid compound and a strong antioxidant that can reduce free radical damage to liver cells, activate protein synthesis and cell regeneration, as well as repair damaged cells and liver functions. With its anti-inflammatory property, milk thistle is effective in treating dermatitis and seasonal allergies. It can also speed up recovery of dogs suffering from kidney diseases and kidney damage.
Country of origin
- Clear toxins inside the liver and prevent them from accumulating
- Reduce liver damage induced by medication and heavy metals
- Repair damaged liver cells, enhance liver functions
- Help prevent and treat liver diseases, e.g. fatty liver, jaundice and hepatitis
- Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Strengthen immune system
- Improve skin dermatitis and allergy
- Treat kidney diseases and kidney failure
- Milk Thistle Extract 70mg (70:1)
- Up to 10lbs: Take 1 softgel every other day
10-20lbs: Take 1 softgel daily
20-60lbs: Take 1 softgel, 2 times daily
Over 60lbs: Take 2 softgels, 2 times daily
1. Take the softgel(s) orally by the dog; or
2. Puncture the softgel(s), apply liquid directly onto food
Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
It is not recommended to feed over dosage. Consult your veterinarian if your dog has a chronic illness or is on any medication before giving this product to your dog. Inform your veterinarian about your dog is receiving this product before any anticipated surgery. This product is for dogs only.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Wai Fat Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- If in case of any dispute, Wai Fat Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Royal-Pets products of HK$200. For spending less than HKD$200, HKD$30 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.