Royal-Pets RP Mild Disinfecting Cleansing Spray 18ml x 3 (NEW)
- Kills most bacteria up to 99.99%, including common pathogens such as Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Salmonella typhimurium and Vibrio parahaemolyticus
- Japan patented VetaHygin formula
- Ingredient approved as a food addictive with bactericidal function by Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Tested to meet multiple EU requirements
- Non-alcohol based, colorless and odorless
- Safe, non-toxic and non-irritating
- Suitable for use around children
Purchase Exceed $200 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Royal-Pets products of HK$200. For spending less than HKD$200, HKD$30 delivery fee will be charged.
To create a clean and sterile living environment, Royal-Pets has developed a series of Japanese-made pet and household cleaning products tested to meet multiple EU requirements. The ingredient has also been approved as a food additive with bactericidal function by Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare, proving its safety and reliability.
For cleaning your pet's skin, fur, hands and feet after a walk. Also for disinfecting cages, reception area and examination bed of a veterinary clinic, as well as pet supplies and litter boxes. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor environments.
Spray directly onto the pet’s body or pet supplies, wait for 5 to 10 seconds, and then wipe clean with tissue paper or a towel. Or spray onto tissue paper for cleaning. No rinse is needed.
Hypochlorous Acid 250ppm, Deionized Water
Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight. Keep away from pets and children.
Each bottle contains 18ml.
24 months, or 6 months after opening.
For external use only. Not recommended for use on eyes and ears. If your pet has any allergic reactions, rinse with plenty of fresh water and consult a veterinarian.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Wai Fat Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- If in case of any dispute, Wai Fat Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Royal-Pets products of HK$200. For spending less than HKD$200, HKD$30 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.