Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Royal-Pets products of HK$200. For spending less than HKD$200, HKD$30 delivery fee will be charged.
To create a clean and sterile living environment, Royal-Pets has developed a series of Japanese-made pet and household cleaning products tested to meet multiple EU requirements. The ingredient has also been approved as a food additive with bactericidal function by Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare, proving its safety and reliability.
For cleaning pet supplies like litter boxes, toys and food bowls. Also for cleaning household areas like the toilet, floor and tabletop.
For general cleaning, dilute 80ml of the solution with 2L of water; for deep cleaning, dilute 80ml of the solution with 1L of water. No rinse is needed. Let it dry naturally.
Hypochlorous Acid 1000ppm, Deionized Water
Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight. Keep away from pets and children.
Each bottle contains 2L.
24 months, or 6 months after opening.
For external use only. Not recommended for use on eyes and ears. If your pet has any allergic reactions, rinse with plenty of fresh water and consult a veterinarian.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Wai Fat Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- If in case of any dispute, Wai Fat Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Royal-Pets products of HK$200. For spending less than HKD$200, HKD$30 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.