Save Local Bees™ Spring Honey 500g
- Spring honey nourishes your throat, qi & lungs, soothes oral infection and indigestion
- FREE of fragrances, pigments and preservatives
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Free shipping in Hong Kong and general areas (Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories) for all Johnson Group GreenSTORE orders of amount above $500. Delivery fee* of HK$100 will be charged for order below $500 (Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories). Freight Collect* For freight charges received in other areas (Tung Chung, Outlying Islands, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay and Village Houses)* please refer to the purchase instructions. <Click here to shop other products>
Your Support Will Make a Difference for Local Bees
Part of the proceeds of the sales will be donated to support Save Local Bees conservation program.
With your support. Johnson Group will be able to help anyone in need to relocate bee hives, protecting the bees from being killed by other pest control companies or poisoned by toxic pesticides, eventually they will live at a new home provided by local beekeepers.
100% Local Harvest & Made in Hong Kong
Save Local Bees™ Spring Honey (Multifloral)
- Wild honey is collected during Spring time from Lychee or Longan trees, providing a sweet and delicate flavor.
- Spring honey nourishes your throat, qi & lungs, soothes oral infection and indigestion.
- FREE of fragrances, pigments and preservatives.
- *Honey crystallization is a natural phenomenon and safe to eat
- Net Weight: 500g
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Johnson Group GreenSTORE
- If in case of any dispute, Johnson Group GreenSTORE and ESDlife. reserve the right of final decision.
- Extra $500 will be charged for services at remote locations including Tung Chung, Outlying Islands, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay and Village Houses.
- For purchasing "Johnson Group" services, our customer service team will contact you for detailed schedule within 2 working days after receiving your order.
- Please note that the service could be reschedule/canceled due to force majeure such as Typhoon Signal No.8 or Black Rainstorm Signal
The below regions can enjoy a free delivery service for purchase over a certain amount in Johnson Group GreenSTORE*#
Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories: HK$500 or above
Tung Chung: HK$1,000 or above
Outlying Islands, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay and villages: HK$2,000 or above
*Extra delivery charge for purchase below specified (price after discount) will be applied as following:
Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories: HK$100
Tung Chung: HK$200
Outlying Islands, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay and villages: HK$500
#To ensure clients can receive the goods at the earliest, third party delivery services (freight collect only), e.g S.F. Express.
- We will arrange the shipment within 7 to 14 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Johnson Group GreenSTORE Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Customer service hotline: 2481 3988