Alliance Medical Group Superior Check Up Plan (Female)
Aged 10 or above
People who do health check-up the first time or on regular basis
- CEA (Colorectal)
- CA72.4 (Stomach and Colorectal)
- EBV (Nasopharynx)
- SCC antigen
- ProGRP (Small Cell Lung Cancer Marker)
- CA125 (Ovaries Cancer)
- CA15.3 (Breasts)
Cardiac Check upHighlight
- Resting ECG
- Chest X Ray
- Urinalysis (routine)
- Stool Routine
- Stool Occult Blood
- Detailed Health Check Report
A Comprehensive health check plan
Include Tumor Marker Tests (Liver, Pancreas, Stomach, CEA, NPC, Ovary, Breast, Lung), Resting ECG, Chest X Ray, Liver Function, Hepatitis Status, Gout, Kidney Function, Anaemia, Lipid Profile, Diabetes, STD Profile, Urinalysis (routine), Stool Culture & Occult Blood.
Customers will entitle $200 PARKnSHOP Cash Voucher
Extra $300 service charge for doctor face-to-face report explanation
Include Tumor Marker Tests (Liver, Pancreas, Stomach, CEA, NPC, Ovary, Breast, Lung), Resting ECG, Chest X Ray, Liver Function, Hepatitis Status, Gout, Kidney Function, Anaemia, Lipid Profile, Diabetes, Venereal Disease, Stool Culture & Occult Blood.
- AMG will contact the customer within 1-2 working days after successful payment.
- Customers can contact us at 2856 0303 for inquiries.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- Health Check-up Service is only available to people aged 10 or above.
-For aged 10 - under18:
Accompanied by parent or guardian with signed consent form when check-in.
Check-up Service is valid for one year. The customer must accept the relevant inspection within one year from the date of confirmation of the payment. The customer must also make the appointment one month in advance, and the time limit will be revoked.
Alliance Medical Group (Health Check) — Tsim Sha Tsui
Unit 809, 8/F, Kowloon Centre, 29-39 Ashley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon (Tsim Sha Tsui Station Exit A1)
Monday to Friday: 9:30am to 1:30pm / 2:30pm to 6:30pm
Saturday: 9am to 1pm
The customer needs to fill in an assessment consent form before the injection.
The vaccination service is handled by the medical staff and the service is only available at Tsim Sha Tsui Health Check Centre.
Monday to Friday: 9:30am to 1:30pm ; 2:30pm to 6:30pm
Saturday: 9am to 1:30pm ; 2:30pm to 6pm
In general, it takes about 12 working days for inspection after completion of check-up. The workday does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. The waiting time for report explanation may vary depending on the situation (such as the time required for individual laboratory tests or the specified time period requested by customers).
Customers are required to visit the health check centre for report pick up.
Pick-up time (By appointment):
Monday to Friday - 9:30am to 1:30pm; 2:30pm to 6:30pm
Saturday - 9am to 1:30pm; 2:30pm to 6pm
- Customers should pick up the report within three months after the medical examination. Customers who require an additional copy of the report (within three months after the medical examination) will be charged an administrative fee of $150.
- All medical examination results cannot be used for medical diagnosis or treatment purposes. Additional fee is required for doctor's referral letter.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and Alliance Medical Group should be final.
Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Alliance Medical Group.