Swindon Engerix-B 20 Adult Vaccine (3 doses)
20mg dose is intended for use in adult 16 years of age and older
- Doctor’s consultation prior to the 1st shot of vaccination
- Injection procedure is handled by Registered Doctor/medical professional
- Hepatitis B Vaccine (3 doses)
Engerix-B is indicated for active immunisation against hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection caused by all known subtypes in subjects of all ages considered at risk of exposure to HBV
3-dose schedule administered at 0, 1, 6 months is the standard regimen
The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 3 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days.
Health Checkup Package Validity
- Health Checkup Package with 1 year validity. Registration must be completed within 1 year, e.g. purchase date is 1st January 2020, customers must be registered on or before 1st January 2021. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- Vaccinations service must be evaluated by the doctor. If doctor determine the vaccination request is not suitable to the patience, this vaccinations service will be cancelled and the payment will be refunded. All vaccinations are administered by a registered medical practitioner.
- Collection by yourself: go to the centre directly
Hotline: CWB (852) 3188 1722 / MK (852) 3529 2004
- Telephone briefing report (self-collection report) ***