Tai Kwong Eyecare Children Comprehensive Eye Exam
The pacakage has include $200 coupon for purchasing glasses after checking
Recommended for 2-3 years old or above
Key Checkup Items:
Vision and Refraction Assessment, Binocular Vision Assessment, Colour Vision Assessment, Digital Retinal Scans, Ocular Health Assessment, Dilated Fundus Examination
* We suggested children and teenagers aged 3 to 18 perform comprehensive eye exam annually to ensure both eyes are developing normally. If parents discovered their small kids have some strange symptoms relating to their eyes, our eyecare centre can offer eye examination to children starting from 2 years of age.
Color vision tests
Dilated fundal examination
Binocular Vision Assessment
Digital Retinal Scans
Internal and External Ocular Health
Report and explanation by Optometrist
Our Registered Optometrist (Part I) is very experienced in performing eye exam for small kids. Procedures of checking eyes with small children are quite different to those with adults. Small kids are unable to express themselves clearly, optometrists usually will use many objective tests to examine the prescription and health of their eyes. Furthermore, as the attention span of children is limited, optometrists will focus more on the parents' chief complaints and use a problem-based approach to check the children eyes. Our children comprehensive eye exam includes 1) Strabismus (eye squint) check, 2) Amblyopia (lazy eyes), 3) Prescription (myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism), 4) Colour Vision, 5) Internal and external ocular health check.
Having good vision is of paramount importance in terms of children’s development and learning. Performing early comprehensive eye exam can ensure eyes of children are development normally and healthily. In case of any abnormalities, early treatment and management can be done accordingly.
- Case History Taking
Optometrists will ask about the major concerns from parents and focus on the parents' chief complaints to check the children eyes. Children’s general and ocular health history, medication and family ocular history will also be enquired.
- Vision and Refraction Assessment
It is not necessary for the children to know alphabets and numbers during vision test, it can be successfully done if the children can perform shapes matching. Optometrists will use retinoscope and autorefractor to check precisely if there is refractive error (including myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism) and/or amblyopia (lazy eyes).
- Binocular Vision Assessment
Assessing binocular function and stereopsis can identify strabismus (squint) and assist in amblyopia (lazy eyes) assessment.
- Colour Vision Assessment
Color Vision Testing Made Easy are used to rule out any congenital colour vision deficiency. Appropriate counselling will be given accordingly.
- Digital Retinal Scans
With the fundus camera, high definition retinal photos (including optic nerve head, macula, retinal blood vessels, etc.) are taken for the purposes of diagnosing retinal diseases and monitoring pathological changes.
- Ocular Health Assessment
Thorough ocular health assessment of various eye structures such as cornea, crystalline lens and macula is performed with the use of advanced ophthalmic equipment. Congenital eye disease such as congenital cataract and glaucoma can also be ruled out.
- Dilated Fundus Examination
Dilated fundus examination with eyedrops is necessary if the children have high myopia, high hyperopia, esotropia (eyes turning in) and/or any abnormalities in visual development. This is to ensure that the refractive error is being measured accurately and identify if there are any ocular health problems.
- Report, Diagnosis and Professional Advice
Our optometrists will analyze the eye examination results and provide you with appropriate recommendations based on the ocular conditions of your children. A detailed eye examination report will also be given for parents’ own record.
Tai Kwong Eyecare Centre – Eye Examination:
- Tai Kwong Eyecare Centre will contact the customer for eye examination within 2 working days after successful payment by WhatsApp or Phone. Customers may also call Tai Kwong Eyecare Centre at 3619 7236 or WhatsApp the centre at 9299 7643 for booking.
- The eye examination plan is only available at Tai Kwong Eyecare Centre.
- Customers must present their identity cards and order confirmation letter (printed or e-version) on the appointment day.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- All eye examination plans are not applicable on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- All eye examination are not for the purpose of medical treatment.
- In case of disputes, the decision of health.ESDlife and Tai Kwong Eyecare Centre shall be final.
- The redemption will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.