Watslife Chicken Essence (Original) (50ml x 6 Packs) x 2
- 2 Boxes
- 50ml x 6 Packs
- High Protein, Zero Fat, Zero Cholesterol
Purchase Exceed $300 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of origin
- SELECT FRESH, WHOLE CHICKEN WITH NO ANTI-BIOTICS AS THE CORE RECIPE.
- COOKED WITH STEAM REFLUX TECHNOLOGY FOR 8 HOURS WITH NO WATER ADDED, THE ORIGINAL FLAVOUR CAN BE KEPT IN FRESH, INTACT, AND ROBUST TASTE.
- HORMONE FREE NATIVE CHICKEN THAT RAISED FREE-RANGE FOR OVER 90 DAYS IS SELECTED. GREASE IS FILTERED AWAY FOR BETTER DIET.
- HIGH PROTEIN, ZERO FAT, ZERO CHOLESTEROL.
THIS PRODUCT MAY BE CONSUMED DIRECTLY FROM THE SACHET OR HEATED TO BRING OUT A STRONGER FLAVOR.
PLEASE STORE THIS PRODUCT IN A COOL DRY PLACE AWAY FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT
- DO NOT DIRECTLY PLACE THE SACHET INTO MICROWAVE. PAY SPECIAL CARE WHEN OPENING THE SACHET AFTER HEATING AS CONTENT MAY BE HOT. THIS PRODUCT HAS NO ADDED PRESERVATIVES. REMEMBER TO CONSUME IMMEDIATELY AFTER OPENING.
- DO NOT CONSUME IF THE PACKAGING IS DAMAGED OR THE SACHET IS SWOLLEN.
- PATIENTS WITH FEVER, INFLAMMATION, GOUT, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, KIDNEY DISEASE, BRANCH-CHAIN ORGANIC ACIDURIA DISEASES OR CHILDREN UNDER TWO YEARS OF AGE DUE TO INCOMPLETE KIDNEY DEVELOPMENT SHOULD AVOID CONSUMING THIS PRODUCT.
- THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL INGREDIENTS, AND THE PRESENCE OF SMALL AMOUNTS OF SEDIMENTS IS A NORMAL PHENOMENON.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Watson’s Water, a division of A. S. Watson Group (HK) Limited
- If in case of any dispute, Watson’s Water, a division of A. S. Watson Group (HK) Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Watson’s Water, a division of A. S. Watson Group (HK) Limited products of HK$300. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$80 delivery fee will be charged.
- Products can be arranged delivery on the company schedule within 7 working days from the date of order confirmation.
- Delivery service is limited to local areas, and delivery generally includes general areas in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories.
Delivery service is not applicable to remote areas (e.g. restricted area), outlying islands, Discovery Bay, Lau Fau Shan, Ma Wan (except Tung Chung town) and other regions, some remote areas or places hard to reach by Watsons Water’s (The Company) vehicle, and delivery locations without lift facility or equivalent delivery distance
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- he picture above is for reference only. The real object should be considered as final.
- If goods are defective, defective or damaged (not caused by human damage), in poor condition or unable to use when received, please contact Health.ESDlife customer service within 7 days of delivery for replace arrangement. The packaging of goods for replacement should be in condition when delivered to you and in its original state of sales, along with all parts, accessories (including manual, labels, tags, consumables, bags and boxes) and gifts (if any) provided.
- Please complete the online warranty registration at www.watsons-water.com.hk/warranty within 10 days from the delivery. Registration over 10 days will not be accepted by Watsons Water. For further detail of the maintenance arrangement, please contact Watsons Water Customer Service Hotline 2660 6688 after online warranty registration.
(Watsons Water Customer Service Hotline Office Hour: Mon to Fri: 0800-1800; Sat: 0800-1700; Sun & Public holidays: Off)
- Work with Watson's Distilled Water 4.5L and 12L/ 18L with bottle adapter(not included), please contact the Watsons customer service hotline 2660 6688 for futher detail on purchasing the 12L/ 18L bottle adapter."
- Caution: Insert the water bottle before connect to power, improper installation will damage the water heating system. (please refer to installation manual within the packing for more detail)
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contactWatson’s Water, a division of A. S. Watson Group (HK) Limited Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Customer service hotline: 2660 6633