Watsons Wats-MiniS desktop hot and cold water machine (watsons water machine with 16 bottles of 8 liters of distilled water) [Licensed Import]
- 2 bottles x 8 cases (16 bottles in total)
- Hot and cold water machine
- Adopt electronic refrigeration system and instant heating system to provide hot and cold water at any time
- Slim body with high water flow rate
- Quiet in operation
- Available for 4.5, 8 liters of bottled distilled water and 12, 18 liters of bottled distilled water.
Safety Marks/Certifications: IEC, EMF
- Depth: 25 cm
- Width: 22.5 cm
- Height: 34.5 cm
- Height with 8 liters of water: 61.5 cm
- Water temperature (hot): 85-88 °C
- Water temperature (cold): 10°C lower than the ambient temperature
- Weight: 2.72 kg
- Power consumption (W watts): 490W
- Flow rate (liters per minute): Hot water: 1.04 L/min / Warm water: 1.4L/mi
Included with the product
- Wats-MiniS desktop hot and cold water dispenser : 1 unit
- 8 liters of bottled distilled water x 2 bottles x 1 box of water coupons: 8 pcs
- Before connecting the power supply, insert the water bottle upside down into the socket on the top of the machine
- Press the hot and warm water buttons until the water flows out and the air bubbles float to the surface in the water
- Plug the power supply into a qualified three-prong outlet
- Press the power switch on the back of the machine
- At this time, the heating indicator will light up, ready to use
- Do not plug in power until installation is complete!
- Turn off the power before changing the water, pull out the empty bottle, insert a new water bottle according to the installation method in the manual, and then connect the power
Compatible with different distilled water bottles (4.5L* / 8L / 12L)
*It must be used together with the 4.5-liter smart seat. If you want to buy this smart seat, please call the customer service hotline +852 2660 6688 for inquiries and orders.
Water voucher validity period:
- The e-Water Coupon must be used within the validity period of the Water Coupon (3 years) and cannot be refunded, transferred or exchanged for cash or other goods, and is not applicable to any temporary change of delivery address.
- The goods are arranged to be delivered by Watsons distilled water within seven to ten working days from the date of confirmation of the order, according to the delivery time of the region.
- The delivery service is limited to local, and the delivery scope includes Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and general areas in the New Territories.
- Delivery service is not applicable to remote areas (for example: restricted areas), outlying islands, Discovery Bay, Lau Fau Shan, Ma Wan (except Tung Chung Town) and other areas and some remote areas or places that are difficult to reach by Watsons distilled water vehicles.
- Bottled Distilled Water: Customers must order at least two boxes of 8L / 12L / 18L distilled water to enjoy free shipping.
- Water Machine: Free Shipping
***Free delivery service is applicable to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories that can be directly reached by trucks and floors with lifts that can be directly reached or walk up to 20 steps of stairs.
For floors without elevator facilities or corresponding delivery routes, a surcharge of HK$5 per item will be charged from stairs 21 to 40
- The e-shop will only accept orders from designated billing addresses in Hong Kong.
- When you order a product from us, you agree to make a purchase request with us in accordance with these terms and conditions. After receiving your order, we will notify you and confirm receipt of the order. This reply does not mean that we have accepted your order. We reserve the right to refuse to accept an order if we fail to deliver any ordered product or service, or due to payment problems with the credit card you are using or for any other reason. If we are unable to provide any product or service on your order, we will notify you by phone or email.
- Once your order request has been accepted by us, we will confirm with you the acceptance of the order and notify you of the time and date of delivery.
Please click here for details https://www.watsons-water.com/Terms and Conditions
Water bottle deposit:
- Orders of 12-liter or 18-liter bottled distilled water are required to pay a water bottle deposit. The deposit will be paid at the first delivery, and each bottle will be charged HK$20. The deposit will be refunded when the water bottle is returned.
- 1 year warranty on water machine
HC99L-UFD, HC90L-UFD upper cold water heater and Wats-Touch provide 12 months free maintenance service.
Wats-MiniS, B-22 and Wats-Touch Mini water machines provide 12 months free bring-your-own maintenance service.
The warranty period is valid within 12 months from the date of receipt; after the warranty period, replacement parts will be charged additionally, and it is recommended to keep the proof of purchase.
- For maintenance services, please call the customer service hotline 2660 6688 to make an appointment. Please refer to http://www.watsons-water.com.hk/en/maintenance.html for the office hours of the Customer Service Hotline.
- The free shipping offer is not applicable to remote areas (for example: restricted areas), outlying islands, Discovery Bay, Lau Fau Shan, Ma Wan (except Tung Chung Town) and other areas and some remote areas or places that are difficult to reach by Watsons distilled water vehicles, please Contact Watsons Distilled Water (2660-6688) for inquiries before ordering.
- All pictures and product information are for reference only.
- Any offers are subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last. Any changes will be subject to the offer details at the time of purchase.
- All gifts, discounts, cash coupons or rewards (= "Offers") are non-exchangeable for cash, non-transferable, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- health.ESDlife and Watsons Distilled Water reserve all rights to product and service offerings, price adjustments and amendments to these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of health.ESDlife and Watsons distilled water shall be final.