Webber Naturals Time Release Vitamin C
Authorized by Canada, exclusive genuine in Hong Kong
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Timed release to help maintain optimum vitamin C levels
- May help shorten the duration of cold symptoms
- Helps support wound healing
- Helps support healthy bones, gums, and teeth
- Facilitates the absorption of non-heme iron
- Antioxidant support
- Suitable for vegetarians, stressful people, with weak immune system, smoker
- Ingredients is safe and reliable according to the recommendations of Health Canada
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
Features & Functions
Timed release vitamin C provides a gradual release of vitamin C to help support wound healing, connective tissue formation, and healthy bones, gums, and teeth. Each Vitamin C Timed Release tablet from Webber Naturals provides 1000 mg of vitamin C for enhanced absorption and antioxidant protection.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that is not stored in the body. It must be obtained daily through the diet and/or supplemental sources to support numerous aspects of human health. Vitamin C is the body’s primary antioxidant, and is also able to help recycle depleted vitamin E for enhanced antioxidant protection.
Vitamin C is perhaps best known for supporting immune system function and may help shorten the duration of cold symptoms.
1 tablet daily, or as directed by a physican.
- Vitamin C 1000mg
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are taking any prescription medications, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children
- For product freshness protect from heat and humidity
Product size (in cm x cm x cm)
6 x 6 x 11
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by Health Smart Limited.
3. If in case of any dispute, Health Smart Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Webber Naturals, Tea Tree Oil, BONE AND JOINT FORMULA And SORNADO TEA BAG products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$40 delivery fee will be charged. The additional charge (exceed weight) will be exempt for spending exceed HKD$1200. If the weight of goods has exceeded 2000g, the additional charge HK$20 for each 2000g.
No delivery service in the following areas: Ta Kwu Ling, outlying islands(Lantau (including Discovery Bay), Lamma Island, Cheung Chau, Peng Chau, Tai O, Mui Wo, Ngong Ping), Ma Wan, Sha Tau Kok, Lok Ma Chau, Huanggang, Lau Fau Shan, Lung Kwu Tan, Tap Shek Kok, Airport."
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed. The delivery address and date cannot change after the order is confirmed. Customer may response the charge if need.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
1. The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: email@example.com / health.ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288