Wyeth S26 Promil Gold 900g (Case of Six)
$260 per can
Country of Origin: Ireland
- follow-on formula for older infants from 6-12 months of age, catering to their nutritional needs as they start weaning
- formula with S-26® S-Lipid™. Sphingomyelin plays a role in central nervous system (CNS) development, which is an important process to support brain and cognitive development. Soluble dietary fiber (Oligofructose) increased around 66%*. Soluble dietary fiber helps support intestinal beneficial bacteria to grow, and helps to promote softer stools thereby helping to support intestinal health.
Wyeth S-26 Promil GOLD 900g Follow on Formula Milk Powder, for older infants from 6-12 months old.
Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or cups or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby.
1. Wash your hands before
preparing baby’s formula.; 2. Wash bottle or cup, teat and cap
thoroughly until no milk remains.; 3. Boil for five minutes.
Leave covered until use. ; 4.Boil drinking water for five minutes;
allow to cool until lukewarm.; 5.Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of
lukewarm water into the bottle or cup.; 6.Use only the scoop from this container.
Powder must be leveled. 7.Consult feeding table, add exact
number of level scoops.; 8.Stir contents of cup or shake capped bottle well until formula is fully
dissolved. Test temperature before feeding.; 9. Close can tightly after each use and store in a cool and dry place.
Must be used within 4 weeks after opening.
IMPORTANT NOTICE : Breast milk is best for babies and breastfeeding should continue for as long
as possible. Before you decide to use a follow-on formula, consult your health
professional for advice.
Note: Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.
Infants over the age of 6 months require supplemental foods in addition to formula. At this age, the infant’s diet becomes more diversified (cereals, baby foods). The amount and number of S-26
PROMIL GOLD feeds per day will be determined by baby's age, appetite and amount of solid food consumed. Consult your health care professional before introducing any new food to baby’s diet.
Close can tightly after each use and store
in a cool and dry place. Must be used
within 4 weeks after opening.'
Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures. Best Before date is printed on bottom of can
Country of Origin
Wyeth S26 Promil Gold 900g (Case of Six)
$232 per can
Lactose; Nonfat Milk Powder; Vegetable Oils; Whey Protein Concentrate;
Oligofructose; Long-Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids from Single-Cell
Sources [Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Arachidonic Acid (AA)]; Emulsifier
(Soy Lecithin); Choline Chloride; Taurine; Flavor (Ethyl Vanillin);
Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid); Nucleotides (Cytidine-5’-Monophosphate,
Disodium Uridine-5’-Monophosphate, Adenosine-5’-Monophosphate,
Disodium Inosine-5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine-5’-Monophosphate);
Inositol; Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate);
Antioxidant (Ascorbyl Palmitate); Lutein. MINERALS: Sodium Citrate;
Calcium Hydroxide; Magnesium Chloride; Calcium Carbonate; Sodium Bicarbonate;
Calcium Chloride; Ferrous Sulfate; Zinc Sulfate; Copper Sulfate;
Manganese Sulfate; Potassium lodide; Sodium Selenite. VITAMINS: Vitamin
C; Vitamin E; Nicotinamide; Pantothenic Acid; Vitamin A Palmitate;
Vitamin B1; Beta-Carotene; Vitamin D; Vitamin B2; Vitamin B6; Folic Acid;
Vitamin K; Vitamin B12; Biotin. Contains Milk & Soy.
• Customers should register as “Mrs Club members” or Like “family.ESDlife” facebook page for any purchase of above products.
• Home delivery service is free when you spend HK$800 or more per order.
• Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories (including Tung Chung, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay & Hong Kong International Airport).
Except areas: Cheung Chau, South Lantau Island, Lamma Island.
• Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
• If no elevator service is available for premises, home delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor).
• Order will be dispatched as soon as possible. Normal delivery lead time will need 4-6 working days upon payment completion.
• All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
• To cancel the order, please contact our Customer Service at least by 24 hours before the delivery.
• The quality assurance for food products which the milk powder should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion offers.
• In case of any dispute, ESD Services Ltd. reserves the right of final decision.
• Items sold are non-refundable.
• Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
• If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact our Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
E-mail address: email@example.com
Customer Service Hotline: (852) 3151-2288