Wyeth S26 Promise Gold 900g(Case of Six)
$191 per can
Country of Origin: Ireland
- growing up formula that serves as an ideal dietary supplement for children aged 3 years and above.
- Its comprehensive formula consists of balanced nutrients required by growing children. It serves as a nutritional intake safety net for growing children, which fits their developmental needs.
Wyeth S-26 Promise GOLD 900g Growing Up Formula Milk Powder, for children from 3 years old or above.
Unboiled water or incorrect dilution can make your child ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your child.
1. Wash your hands before preparing formula.
2.Wash cup thoroughly until no milk remains.
3.Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool until lukewarm.
4.Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the cup.
5.Use only the scoop from this container. Powder must be leveled.
6.Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops into cup.
7.Stir until powder is fully dissolved. Test temperature before feeding.
8.Close can tightly after each use and store in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 4 weeks after opening.
S-26 PROMISE GOLD is not a breast-milk substitute but a growing-up milk
specially suited to healthy young children from 3 years old and above.
Close can tightly after each use and store
in a cool and dry place. Must be used
within 4 weeks after opening.'
Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures. Best Before date is printed on bottom of can
Country of Origin
Wyeth S26 Promise Gold 900g
$172 per can
Nonfat Milk Powder; Maltodextrin; Vegetable Oils; Lactose; Whey Protein
Concentrate; Oligofructose; Choline Chloride; Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin);
Long-Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids from Single-cell Sources [Docosahexaenoic
Acid (DHA), Arachidonic Acid (AA)]; Acidity Regulator (Citric
Acid); Taurine; Flavor (Ethyl Vanillin); Nucleotides (Cytidine-5-Monophosphate,
Disodium Uridine-5-Monophosphate, Adenosine-5-Monophosphate,
Disodium Inosine-5-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine-5-Monophosphate);
Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate); Inositol;
Antioxidant (Ascorbyl Palmitate); Lutein; MINERALS: Sodium Citrate;
Calcium Hydroxide; Potassium Citrate; Potassium Hydroxide; Potassium
Bicarbonate; Magnesium Carbonate; Ferrous Sulfate; Sodium Bicarbonate;
Zinc Sulfate; Manganese Sulfate; Copper Sulfate; Sodium Selenite; Potassium
Iodide. VITAMINS: Vitamin C; Vitamin E; Nicotinamide; Vitamin A
Palmitate; Vitamin B1; Beta-Carotene; Vitamin B6; Vitamin D; Pantothenic
Acid; Vitamin B2; Folic Acid; Vitamin K; Biotin. Contains Milk & Soy.
• Customers should register as “Mrs Club members” or Like “family.ESDlife” facebook page for any purchase of above products.
• Home delivery service is free when you spend HK$800 or more per order.
• Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories (including Tung Chung, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay & Hong Kong International Airport).
Except areas: Cheung Chau, South Lantau Island, Lamma Island.
• Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
• If no elevator service is available for premises, home delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor).
• Order will be dispatched as soon as possible. Normal delivery lead time will need 4-6 working days upon payment completion.
• All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
• To cancel the order, please contact our Customer Service at least by 24 hours before the delivery.
• The quality assurance for food products which the milk powder should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion offers.
• In case of any dispute, ESD Services Ltd. reserves the right of final decision.
• Items sold are non-refundable.
• Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
• If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact our Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Hotline: (852) 3151-2288