Adrien Gagnon Multivitamin for kids
Special formula for children
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Free delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Adrien Gagnon products of HK$500.
Canada’s Leading Brand Since 1964
All Adrien Gagnon products are manufactured in Quebec, Canada. Our plant complies fully with Good Manufacturing Practices, and all our ingredients, manufacturing processes, quality control activities, as well as testing procedures meet or exceed Health Canada’s purity and concentration standards.
Country of Origin
Features & Functions
Helps to maintain bone and teeth development, also enhance immunity.
Children over the age of 36 months: Take 1 gummy daily.
Children & teenagers age 4 to 17: Take 2 gummies daily.
Individuals with allergies to any of the ingredients should not use this product.
Vitamin C 10 mg
Vitamin E E 3.7 mg
Pantothenic acid 2.6 mg
Zinc 1.35 mg
Vitamin B6 1 mg
Vitamin A 317 mcg
Folic acid 130 mcg
Biotin 30 mcg
Iodine 21 mcg
Choline 20 mcg
Inositol 20 mcg
Vitamin D 5 mcg
Vitamin B12 3 mcg
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by Vital Care HK Limited
3. If in case of any dispute, Vital Care HK Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Adrien Gagnon products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.No delivery service in the following areas: Ma Wan, Sha Tau Kok, Lok Ma Chau, Huanggang, Lau Fau Shan, Lung Kwu Tan, Tap Shek Kok, Lantau (including Discovery Bay), Lamma Island, Cheung Chau, Peng Chau, Tai O, Mui Wo, Ngong Ping
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
1. The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288