Basic STDs DNA and Antigen-Antibody Check-up (Syphilis, herpes, HIV antibody, HPV DNA)
Recommended for 18 years old or above women
Women who have sex or are suspected of having sexually transmitted diseases, or who do not have symptoms and want to receive the STD examination.
Suspecting herself or her partner(s) having HPV symptoms (e.g. a sore or a growth on genital organ, or for female, low-grade cervical lesion has been occurred)
Having partner(s) who have HSV and symptoms already shown (e.g. a sore or a growth on genital organ)
Key Checkup Items:
HPV Test, HIV, Syphilis, HSV
HIV(1&2) Antigen and Antibody
HPV DNA Genotyping TestHighlight
HPV (Human Papillomavirus) DNA Genotyping
Herpes Simplex Virus II Antibody
Basic Health Assessment
Thorough Medical Questionnaire
Treponema Pallidum Antibody
1 to 3 working days
Recommended for (1) sexually active persons or those suspecting STD infection, or (2) with no symptoms but worry about getting the three major STDs that can result in death (Syphilis / HIV / HPV). The plan covers HIV Ag & Ab, TP Ab, HPV DNA.
The plan includes HIV Ag & Ab, TP Ab, HSV 2 Ab, HPV DNA. Fast report turnaround time of 1-3 working days (counted from the next working day after the check-up, Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays excluded).
In order to test STD, blood taking for antigen and antibody detection is commonly used in the market. Unlike such traditional practice, MHS provides comprehensive DNA screening for STD. Compared with antigen and antibody tests, DNA detection not only offers a higher sensitivity and accuracy (required pathogens: 100,000copies/ml for antibody, 10,000copies/ml for antigen but only 100 copies/ml for DNA), but also shortens the testing time.
- Abstinence for at least 24 hours before the test is recommended. Avoid cleaning up your genital in the test day morning.
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
Carrie Women's Health Center Terms and Conditions:
- After receiving confirmation email from health.ESDlife, Carrie Women (the Clinic) will call the Customer within two working days to schedule the appointment, and arrange the related health check-up and/or vaccination service(s) to be performed at least 7 working days after appointment confirmation. Customers may also call our hotline for appointment after receiving the confirmation email (Tel: 2375 3338).
- Carrie Women provides the following timeslots for customers to perform Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services:
- Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services are suitable for all to purchase (For those who are under 18 and would like to perform Health Check Services and/or vaccination, they must be accompanied by their parent(s) and sign the vaccination consent form).
- The Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services are valid for six months from the date of purchase. After which, the confirmation letter will be deemed invalid.
- No refund is allowed once the Order has been confirmed.
- The offer cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with other promotions, discount coupons and cash vouchers.
- All Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services are not intended for medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
The following terms and conditions are applicable to individual product:
* General Health Check-up and/or STD Check-up Plans
- Carrie Women will provide the Customer for report explanation within 7 to 10 working days after the Customer has her purchased service(s) performed. The Customer can collect the report via email or visiting the Clinic in person. If necessary, customers may make a doctor appointment for report explanation (an additional doctor consultation fee will be charged, medication is not included in the consultation fee).
* Cancer and Female Health Check-up:
- Carrie Women will provide the Customer for report explanation within 4 to 7 working days after the Customer has her purchased service(s) performed. The Customer can collect the report via email or visiting the Clinic in person. If necessary, Customer may make a doctor appointment for report explanation (an additional doctor consultation fee will be charged, medication is not included in the consultation fee).
* Herpes Zoster Vaccination Plan
- The vaccination assessment and injection process are handled by registered male doctor. Customers are required to sign a consent form before the vaccination. A doctor consultation fee will be charged if customers require further consultation.
In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and Carrie Women should be final.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.