Country of Origin
- 7 days • Cleanse toxins in the body • Relieve edema
- 14 days • Enhance immunity • Improve skin texture
- 21 days • Relieve constipation • Slim body shape • Enhance health
Certifications of products
Manufactured under HACCP food safety & IS09001 quality systems.
- Mix 8g (1 heaped teaspoon) of powder into water, juice, smoothies or food. Use up to two times daily.
- Drink on an empty stomach in the morning; consume Collagen Beauty or Liver Cleanse at night for best result!
- Not suitable for pregnant women or children under 15 years of age.
- Barley Grass – The chlorophyll and beta carotene content in Barley Grass Powder stimulate the elimination of waste and detox the body on a daily basis.
- Wheat Grass – The nutrients in wheatgrass aid the body in getting rid of impurities and stored toxins. Once your body is cleansed, you may see an increase in energy levels and better health overall.
- Pineapple – Pineapple is bromelain rich fruit which help in breaking down of proteins and its digestion.
- Inulin – The prebiotic fibre! A starchy substance found in a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, and herbs.
- Fructooligosaccharides – Another prebiotic fibre! Fructooligosaccharides are oligosaccharides that occur naturally in plants such as onion, chicory, garlic, asparagus, banana, artichoke, among many others.
- Raspberry – All the berries; strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, blackcurrant and blueberry are rich sources of vitamin C and fiber, great for detox with berry flavour!
- Apple – Apples are also a good source of the soluble fibre pectin, which can help detox metals and food additives from your body.
- Monk Fruit – Monk fruit or Luo han guo contains mogrosides and antioxidants. Mogroside helps protect the liver from oxidative damage.
- Alfalfa – Alfafa has been shown to have its high content of antioxidants, vitamins C and K, copper, folate and magnesium. Alfalfa is also extremely low in calories.
- Kale – Our body has an easier time absorbing the fiber in kale which helps the body detox by promoting regularity.
- Green Tea – Green tea can flush out toxins, enhance immune function, and boost your weight loss efforts and energy.
- Lemon – Lemons are high in Vitamin C which aids the immune system.
- Lime – The citric acid found in lime helps boost a person's metabolism, helping them burn more calories.
- Acai – Acai berries contain more antioxidants than other commonly eaten berries. They also are high in fiber and heart-healthy fats.
- Spinach – It's low in calories, but high in fiber, folate, calcium, and vitamins A, C, and K.
- Chlorella – Chlorella is a very important food for detoxifying, whole and complete natural food supplying a rich source of amino acids, essential fatty acids, B-12 and vitamins and minerals.
- Probiotic Cultures – Probiotics to support your gut!
- Spirulina – Spirulina contains compounds, including chlorophyll, beta-carotene, zeaxanthin and phycocyanin, which are potent antioxidants that can neutralize oxidation damage caused by free radicals. It also enhances Glutathione within the body which is critical for health and detoxification.
Contains gluten. May contain traces of milk solids, soy or tree nuts. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor if you have health concerns. This product supports good health and wellbeing. It is not intended to treat any disease. The product’s characteristics reflect the natural characteristics of the ingredients.