Blackmores Pregnancy and Breast Feeding Gold 180 Capsules [Parallel Import]
Provides an ideal dose of 20 important nutrients for mother including folic acid, iodine and vitamin D3, with supporting nutrients for baby.
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold provides an ideal dose of 20 important nutrients for mother including folic acid, iodine and vitamin D3, with supporting nutrients for baby.
Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold provides 20 important nutrients in total including a daily dose of:
- 500 microgram of folic acid which, if taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of having a child with spina bifida/neural tube defects
- 150 microgram of iodine for baby's brain and hearing development
- Lower constipation iron
- Odourless and concentrated fish oil, rich in DHA for baby's brain and nervous system development
Adult: Take two capsules daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. Not recommended for children under 12 years.
Active ingredients per capsule
Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides fish, Nicotinamide (vitamin B3), Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), Calcium carbonate (calcium 50 mg), Biotin, Iron (II) glycinate (iron 5 mg) etc
Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- The products are supplied by South Plan Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, South Plan Limited and Health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of South Plan products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$80 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact South Plan Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.