CATALO Children’s Colostrum Formula 120 Chewable Tablets
Expiry Date: 30/09/2023
- Enhance immune system and anti-bacterial ability
- Improve nutrients absorption and promote digestive health
- Provide natural nutrients for growth and development
- Promote muscles, bones and cartilage growth
Purchase Exceed $350 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
120 Chewable Tablets
Features & Functions
CATALO Children's Colostrum Formula is made from premium quality non-polluted Australian colostrum, produced by cow within 48 hours after giving birth, with an advanced technology to produce a high concentration of colostrum. It is rich in 5 kinds of Immunoglobulin (including IgG, IgA, IgE, IgM & IgD), Insulin Growth Factor, source of protein and nutrients to aid growth and cell renewal. Immunoglobulin in colostrum help to strengthen immunity and protect against viral and bacterial attacks1, and improve digestive health2. Cow colostrum is nearly identical to human colostrum, and is easily absorbed by human. CATALO Children’s Colostrum Formula is free of hormones, antibiotics, microbes and melamine helping you to develop your child’s full potential!
1. Hurley W.L., Theil P.L. (2011) Nutrients, 3, 442-474
2. Godhia M.L., Patel N.(2013) Curr Res Nutr Food Sci, 1(1), 37-47
Children in the growing and developing stage, enhance immunity, easily get sick, for better digestive function and appetite
- For 6 - 12 months infants: Take half tablet daily. Crush the tablet and mix into food or milk to consume
- For age 1-5: Take 1 tablet daily
- For age 6-11: Take 2 tablets daily
- For age 12 or above: Take 2 tablets twice daily
- Chew or take as a substitute of snacks
- Safe for pregnant or lactating women
Natural Colostrum Powder
Natural Glucose, Natural Whole Milk Powder, Bulking agent (Calcium Phosphate), Anticaking agent (Magnesium Stearate), Flavor (Natural Vanilla Flavor). Contains Milk
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by CATALO Natural Health Foods Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, CATALO Natural Health Foods Limited and health.ESDlife. reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon HK$350. For spending less than HKD$350, HKD$30 delivery fee will be charged.
- No delivery service in the following areas: Ta Kwu Ling, outlying islands(Lantau (including Discovery Bay), Lamma Island, Cheung Chau, Peng Chau, Tai O, Mui Wo, Ngong Ping), Ma Wan, Sha Tau Kok, Lok Ma Chau, Huanggang, Lau Fau Shan, Lung Kwu Tan, Tap Shek Kok, Airport.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed. The delivery address and date cannot change after the order is confirmed. Customer may response the charge if need.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- The expiration date will be shown the in the product page for products less than 6 months validity
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / health.ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288