CATALO Children's DHA IQ Fish Formula (Lutein Added) 100 Chewable Softgels (50s x 2)
- Support brain development and higher intelligence
- Promote learning ability and memory power
- Protect macula by filtering harmful blue light from digital screens
- Better eye development and visual acuity
Purchase Exceed $350 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
50s x 2
Features & Functions
- Made from unpolluted small ocean fishes by special technology to preserve the oil integrity and provide ultra-purified ocean fish oil with no added sugar
- A serving provides 200mg DHA and 42mg EPA, with its high proportion of DHA in the ratio of about DHA 5:1 EPA is specially formulated for promoting the brain and eye development, learning ability including concentration, memory power and problem-solving skills for children
- Contains patented ingredient ™FloraGLO Marigold Extract to provide standardized 20% lutein which protects eyes against damages caused by harmful blue light from digital screens and thereby supporting macular and overall eye health
- Specially encapsulated in a unique chewable soft gel with natural strawberry flavour, it tastes great and is easy to chew
Children in the developing or learning stage, concerned about children’s brain and eye development, unbalanced diet, long hours on digital screens
- For 6 months to age 3, take 1 softgel daily
- For age 4 or above, take 1-2 softgels daily
- Take after meal
- Chew then drink a glass of water or pierce the softgel and add fish oil to food or consume directly.
Ultra Purified and High Concentration Ocean Fish Oil, ™FloraGLO Marigold Extract
Gelatin (Softgel), Humectant (Glycerin), Flavor (Natural Strawberry Flavor), Antioxidant (Natural Astaxanthin), Purified Water, Starch, Emulsifier (Natural Sunflower Lecithin), Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols), Momordica grosvenori Fruit Extract, Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Palmitate).
Contains Fish (Anchovy, Sardine and Mackerel) and Soy
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by CATALO Natural Health Foods Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, CATALO Natural Health Foods Limited and health.ESDlife. reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon HK$350. For spending less than HKD$350, HKD$30 delivery fee will be charged.
- No delivery service in the following areas: Ta Kwu Ling, outlying islands(Lantau (including Discovery Bay), Lamma Island, Cheung Chau, Peng Chau, Tai O, Mui Wo, Ngong Ping), Ma Wan, Sha Tau Kok, Lok Ma Chau, Huanggang, Lau Fau Shan, Lung Kwu Tan, Tap Shek Kok, Airport.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed. The delivery address and date cannot change after the order is confirmed. Customer may response the charge if need.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- The expiration date will be shown the in the product page for products less than 6 months validity
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: email@example.com / health.ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288