Cature Natural Wood Clumping Cat Litter Smart Pellets 7.6 kg
Merchant: Conceited Pet's Planet
- Super Odor Control: 7 days no odor without scooping
- Natural and Safe: FSC Certification of Forest Sustainable Development, FDA Food Grade Certificates SGS Quality Inspection Report, No Formaldehyde, No micro and No chemical elements reports
- 99.9% Dust Free, NOT PINE WOOD, NOT POWDER, ONLY FIBER
- Naturally degradable and Flushable: Easy to use, friendly to earth
- 7 Times water absorption, less consumption, more economical
Purchase Exceed $250 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Out of Stock
- Keeps pet odor in check for 7 days
Our natural, clumping wood litter is unrivalled in absorption and odor control. It’s a breath of fresh air for your home!
The introduction of new anti-bacterial elements into this litter formula enhances the permanence of inhibiting bacterial growth. It's preferred by post-operation cats or the cats in recovery phase after being injured. The chemical of this anti-bacterial elements introduced in 100% safe for your cats.
- 700% Water absorption & Easy Clumping
The micro-fine fibrils trap the liquid inside the natural organic fibers. A single package can last 30 days per cat! In only 10 seconds, the litter can absorb all the liquid and lock odor super effectively.
Made of reclaimed wood, Green Processes Cature begins as naturally fallen timber or unused lumber that would otherwise go to waste. The wood is chipped and pelleted in combination with special plant-based binders that give Cature its exceptional properties.
- 3 packs per box
- 7.6 kg
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Conceited Pet's Planet.
- If in case of any dispute, Conceited Pet's Planet and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Conceited Pet's Planet products of HK$250. For spending less than HKD$250, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 7-14 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 12 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.