Citracium Bone Locker 60 Tablets
- Provide daily required calcium to strengthen the bones
- Vitamin D3 improve absorption of calcium and phosphorus, and strengthen immunity
- Contains minerals such as magnesium, zinc, copper and manganese to strengthen bones and
- Promote collagen synthesis
- Maintain bone resilience
- Prevent osteoporosis
Purchase Exceed $200 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of origin
Citracium Bone Locker, made in USA, high calcium absorption, contains Vitamin D3, magnasium, zinc, copper and manganese to maintain bone resilience.
- Higher absorption rate compared with traditional calcium carbonate
- Not rely on gastric acid for absorption, can be taken anytime
- Does not cause constipation and flatulence
- Suitable for people taking stomach medicine
- Suitable for sodium restricted diets (e.g. hypertension patients)
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Suitable for chitin allergic individuals
Each tablet contains 315 mg calcium, 200 IU (international unit) vitamin D3, magnesium, zinc, copper, and manganese.
Adults take 2 times daily, each time 1-2 tablets or as recommended by your physician or pharmacist
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by The International Medical Company Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, The International Medical Company Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of The International Medical Company Limited products of HK$200. For spending less than HKD$200, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 12 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact The International Medical Company Limited Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.