Citracium Probiotic 60s
- Help maintain a good microecological environment of the intestines and improve the environment for good bacteria growth
Purchase Exceed $200 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of origin
- DimaCal® DiCalcium malate and Calcium Citrate
DiCalcium Malate consists of one molecule of malic acid that is bound to two molecules of calcium. Compared with traditional Calcium Carbonate, the Calcium content is higher and could maintain the concentration of Calcium ions in the blood effectively for a long time
Calcium absorption rate of DimaCal® DiCalcium malate and Calcium Citrate is higher than traditional Calcium Carbonate. Calcium can be released and absorbed much easier in stomach.
- Probiotics Blend and Prebiotics
Containing 50 billion** (Lactobacillus Acidophilus La-14 and Lactobacillus Rhamnosus Lr-21)
Help maintain a good microecological environment of the intestines and improve the environment for good bacteria growth.
Inhibit the growth of bad bacteria in the intestines and enhance immunity.
Probiotics is support by Prebiotics. Improve the growth of Gut flora and good bacteria. Support for a good gut health.
- BioPerine®Black Pepper Extract
Enhance the Nutrient bioavailability (The degree of Nutrient absorption and being used), absorption rate increase at least 30%, improved the Calcium and Probiotics absorption
- Higher absorption rate compared with traditional Calcium Carbonate
- Not rely on gastric acid for absorption, can be taken anytime
- Does not cause constipation and flatulence
- Individuals concerning gut and bone health
- Suitable for stomach medicine dozer
- Suitable for individual with sodium restricted diet (e.g. hypertensive patients)
- Suitable for chitin allergic individual
Each tablet contains DimaCal® DiCalcium malate, Calcium Citrate, Probiotics Blend, Prebiotics, BioPerine®Black Pepper Extract, Vitamin D, Magnesium
- Adults take 2 times daily, each time 1 tablets or as recommended by your physician or pharmacist.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by The International Medical Company Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, The International Medical Company Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of The International Medical Company Limited products of HK$200. For spending less than HKD$200, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 12 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact The International Medical Company Limited Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.