Colli-G GastroCare 30 Capsules
- Adjust the balance of good bacteria in the intestines
- Reduce intestinal sensitivity
For recurrent gastric distress, natural ingredients are used to improve stomach health for a long time. Solve the root causes of gastric mucosal damage, stomach pain, acid reflux, hyperacidity, heartburn, heartburn, indigestion, flatulence, nausea, constipation, diarrhea and lactose intolerance. Experiments have shown that " GastroCare" can effectively inhibit the growth of Helicobacter pylori.
Take 2-3 capsules daily, preferably after meals.
Take it for 3 months for the best results.
- Japanese patented probiotic bacteria LJ88 (Lactobacillus johnsonii LJ1088)
Improves hyperacidity and reflux
Inhibit the growth of Helicobacter pylori
Relieve stomach pain and heartburn
- 13 probiotics
Improve diarrhea and constipation
Adjust the balance of good bacteria in the intestines
Improves lactose intolerance
Reduce intestinal sensitivity
- U.S. 19 digestive enzymes
Improves bloating and nausea
- Patented Lactosucrose
Provide nutrients for intestinal probiotics, improve intestinal environment, and promote defecation
- Wild Yam Extract
Contains many nutrients such as amylase, polyphenol oxidase, mucus protein, etc. to protect the gastric mucosa and help digestion.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Konway International Limited
- If in case of any dispute, Konway International Limited and Health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Konway International Limited products.
- We will arrange the shipment within 1-3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Konway International Limited Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.