Human Health Comprehensive Liver Cancer Risk Screening
Recommended for 18 years old or above
Persons having hepatitis with different varieties of situations, having fatty liver, chronic alcoholics, cling not to seek for treatment, may have risk to aggravate the health status
Key Checkup Items:
Liver Cancer Assessment, Ultrasound
Liver Cancer AssessmentHighlight
- Ultrasound Liver & Gallbladder
Basic Health Assessment
- Comprehensive Health Check Report with Doctor's Comment & Suggestion
- Report Interpretation by doctor (referral to specialist if required)
Helicobacter Pylori Breath TestH. Pylori can cause a variety of stomach diseases, such as stomach pain, gas, gastritis, acid reflux27% off
Pap Smear (Thin Prep)Only applicable to women with sexual experience17% off
Bilateral Mammography with doctor report consultationOnly for aged 40 or above femaleHK$1,850.0
Female Genital Cancer MarkerLiver, Ovary and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, HCG39% off
Treadmill Stress TestConducted by cardiology specialists3% off
ThinPrep Pap Test and HPV DNA Test (Female Only)Only applicable to women with sexual experience20% off
Male Genital Cancer MarkerLiver, Prostate and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, HCG39% off
Recommended for persons having hepatitis with different varieties of situations. Include Ultrasound, Liver Tumor Marker, Hepatitis B Carrier and Immunity etc.
Include Ultrasound Liver and Gallbladder, Liver Tumor Marker, Liver Function Test, Hepatitis B Carrier, Hepatitis B Immunity, Basic Body Data.
- Check-up Report Interpreted and Explained by Doctor, included referral service to Gastroenterology and Hepatology Specialist if needed.
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
Human Health Terms and Conditions on Health Check Services:
- After successful payment, the Customer receives confirmation email from health.ESDlife, check up centre will call the Customer to schedule the appointment within 1-2 working days. In the meantime, Customers can also call check up center hotline 2397 2111 for appointment & inquiries. (Operation hours: Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 6:30p.m.)
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- The health check package is valid for six months( from the date of purchase ) or it will be forfeited.
- No refund is allowed when the Order has been confirmed.
- Under normal circumstances, customers could receive the examination report in 7 to 10 working days.
- The report will be explained on the phone call by a registered nurse.
- All the optional items are not allowed to make changes when the appointment has been made.
- All general check up plan/ additional/optional items can only be performed by the same person.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and Human Health should be final.
For the purchase of the vaccination program, please note the following:
- Allergic to Egg, protein or who have an allergic reaction should not receive the injections.
- If you have physical discomfort or fever on the day of injection, we recommend you to Postpone the injection until you fully recover.
- You should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding or immunocompromised or receiving medical treatment (such as chemotherapy, steroids, etc.)
- If you are taking drugs but not sure whether to accept the vaccine, it is recommended to consult your doctors or medical staff and to bring along your immunization record.
- Vaccination is suitable for aged 9 or above.
- HPV Vaccination does not protect infected types of HPV
- If you are not suitable to have vaccination after doctor assessment, you shall pay $250 and the remaining shall reimburse to your account.
Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Human Health Associate Limited.
Appointed Health Check Centre Address:
Impact Medical Imaging Centre
Room 712, 7/F , Office Tower One , Grand Plaza, 625 & 639 Nathan Road, Mong Kok, Kowloon
Operation Hours: Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 6:30p.m.