JP Partners Medical Comprehensive Venereal Disease Profile
Recommended for 18 years old or above
Key Checkup Items:
Chlamydia, Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Mycoplasma genitalium, Mycoplasma Hominis, Ureaplasma Parvum, Ureaplasma Urealyticum, Trichomonas Vaginalis, Candida Albican, Gardnerella Vaginalis
STD DNA test
Neisseria Gonorrhoeae DNA
Trichomonas Vaginalis DNA
Candida Albican DNA
Gardnerella Vaginalis DNA
Herpes Simplex Virus II Antibody
Mycoplasma genitalium DNA
Mycoplasma Hominis DNA
Ureaplasma Parvum DNA
Ureaplasma Urealyticum DNA
Report Explanation by Clinical Staff via Phone
12 common venereal disease items, including 9 DNA tests.
WHO latest report states that there are 1 million news cases on venereral diease. It gets more popular with the new generation social acitivities. This groups provide latest DNA lab tests in order to increase the accuracy. Please take action.
JP Partners Medical Centre Terms and Conditions:
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 2-3 working days after payment for an appointment of medical body check.
- The medical examination plan is valid for one year. The customer must accept the relevant inspection within one year (from the date of confirmation of payment). The customer must make an appointment for one month in advance and the time limit is invalid.
- The Health Checkup Package is valid for 1 year. The examination must be registered and completed within 1 year upon the date of confirmation of the payment (e.g: if the purchase date is 1st January 2014, customers must complete the examination on or before 1st January 2015). Reservations must be made one month in advance before the expiry of the validity.
- This transaction is subjected to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of vaccine injection.
If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon doctor’s consultation, the full amount will be refunded. The vaccination injection process is handled by doctor, registered nurse or medical professional.
- Under normal circumstances, all medical reports will be ready around 7-10 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday). A delay in processing some requests may be expected due to the following reasons: 1. Time required for specific laboratory items, 2. Time slot selected by customers which takes more time for test. (Pre Vaccine Health Check need 10-14 workings for the report explaination)
A. Local/overseas customers
(1) Receive in person: visit the clinics in person
(2) Telephone explanation report (self-report report)
a. Customers can get one free call or face to face explanation. Otherwise, customers would be charged an additional fee of $230 for further explanation.
b. All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Please note an administration fee of $150 may be charged for any additional copies. We make no warranties regarding the completeness of report copies.
c. Customer will do at their own risk if they choose a mailing report
d. All tests are not treated for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment. If patients require a letter of referral from a doctor, we're entitled to charge $230 for this service.
*In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and JP Partners Medical Centre should be final.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.