Comvita (NEW) UMF 20+ MGO 829+ MANUKA HONEY 250g
- Contains antibacterial activity and stable antibacterial effect
- Maintain healthy digestive system
- Soothes dry throats and soothes upper respiratory symptoms
Country of origin
New Zealand Manuka Honey is valued for its contribution to a healthy diet and is world famous for its unique properties not found in ordinary honeys.
Comvita is the world’s largest manufacturer of premium quality UMF™ Manuka Honey. Comvita™ UMF™ 20+ Manuka Honey is guaranteed to be at least UMF™20+ and has been verified by an independent testing laboratory.
Contains antibacterial activity and stable antibacterial effect
Maintain healthy digestive system
Soothes dry throats
Soothes upper respiratory symptoms
Take 2 teaspoons each time. It can be eaten directly or spread with bread or rinsed for drinking.
*Not suitable for children under 1 year of age.
*Diabetics need to adjust the dosage according to their physical condition
*It is recommended to swallow directly 30 minutes before a meal for better results. It can also be mixed with a small amount of boiling water.
Place in a cool and dry place
The color, taste and texture of honey will vary due to climate change and the season of collection, but this does not affect its nutritional value. It is proof that there is no added color or flavor.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Konway International Limited
- If in case of any dispute, Konway International Limited and Health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Konway International Limited products.
- We will arrange the shipment within 1-3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Konway International Limited Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.