Doctor's Choice Natural Soy Isoflavones
Contains soy isoflavones, a naturally occurring phytoestrogen that can help regulate female hormone functions including symptoms of the menopause and even avoid the loss of bone density that is common with age.
Purchase Exceed $400 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Soy is a rich source of isoflavones, which help regulate female hormonal disturbances and ease symptoms of the menopause.
With age, the body’s natural level of oestrogen decreases, causing a hormonal imbalance that can affect the skin, bones and general health.
Soy isoflavones share a similar chemical structure to oestrogen, enabling them to mimic our natural hormones and bind to special cell receptors in the same way.
Thereby they help protect against the typical symptoms of the menopause that many middle-aged women face, from hot flushes to osteoporosis.
In addition, soy isoflavones are a good source of antioxidants and can help to nourish ageing skin.
Warnings: Please follow the product label instructions or doctor 's advice
Suggested administration: 2-3 per day
- Country of Origin: USA
- Package quantity: 60 tablets
- Ingredients: Soy extract 30mg
- Product size: 46 x 107 x 46 mm, 135g
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by Vita Green Health Products Co. Ltd.
3. If in case of any dispute,Vita Green Health Products Co. Ltd. and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Doctor’s Choice products of HK$400. For spending less than HKD$400, HKD$70 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
1. The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / health.ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288