CMHC Combined Basic Health Screening Plan
Recommended for 18 years old or above
Key Checkup Items:
Liver, Kidney Function, Lipids, Diabetes
- Consultation with Accredited Dietitian or Registered Chinese Medicine Practitioner: Detailed nutritional and dietary consultation services provided by accredited dietitian or registered Chinese medicine practitioner, including weight and dietary assessment, personalized dietary recommendations based on the results of the examination, so that your health can be significantly improved
- Report Explanation by Clinical Staff via Phone
- Comprehensive Health Check Report with Doctor's Comment & Suggestion
CMHC aims at promoting the medical concept of integrating Chinese and Western medicine, to achieve a strong medical complementation with advanced Western medical technology and the wisdom of traditional Chinese medicine. Apart from a general health screening test, this plan includes a consultation with Chinese Medicine Practitioner for a better nursery
Unlike those check up plans which are generally western -treatment oriented, CMHC introduces combined Basic health check plans to offer the most suitable medical treatments for prevention, diagnosis and preserving one’s health.
This is a basic health check-up package including Health Assessment, Haematological Analysis, Lipid Profile,Liver Function Tests, Haemoglobin Pattern (Electrophoresis). Together with the Chinese Health Assessment and Healthy Dietary Recommendations to give a complementary and comprehensive health review to clients. General western health check is based on laboratory report to give suggestions and solutions while the theoretical basis of Chinese diagnosis is according to “Yin and Yang” and the “Five Element Theory”.”Zhi Wei Bing” is an ancient Chinese medical terminology which literally means having preventive health planning before one contracts diseases. Illness is diagnosed through the four diagnostic methods of Observation, Auscultation and Olfaction, Inquiry, Pulse Feeling and Palpation to coordinate one’s body function andreduce diseases via enhancing immunity.
If report explanation is required by a registered doctor, an additional fee of HK$350 is needed. (This consultation price will be subjected to change without prior notice.)
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days.
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- Health screening process will be managed by clinical staff.
- If report explanation is required by a registered doctor, an additional fee of HK$350 is needed.
- Physical check up plan is not applicable on Sunday and Public Holidays.
- The plan will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- In case of disputes, the decision of health.ESDlife shall be final.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Combined Medical Health Centre .
Combined Medical Health Centre
Room 701-2, 7 / F, Grand Center, 8 Humphreys Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong (MTR Exit A2)
Tel: (852) 2376 7268
Western Medicine Consultation
Monday to Friday: 09: 30-19: 30
Saturday: 09: 30-14: 00
Sunday and Pubic Holiday: Closed
Chinese Medicine Consultation
Monday to Friday: 11: 00-20: 00
Saturday: 10: 00-18: 00
Sunday and Pubic Holiday: Closed