Fine Japan NMN Kenju 15000 120 Capsules
- An aging care supplement that contains the antioxidant resveratrol and vitamin C in addition to NMN.
Purchase Exceed $300 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
NMN (nicotinamide mononucleotide) is a type of vitamin B3 that is said to have the function of activating the gene "sirtuin gene" that is involved in human lifespan. Originally, NMN is a substance that is naturally produced in the human body, but the production capacity in the body declines with age. This product is an aging care supplement that contains the antioxidant resveratrol and vitamin C in addition to NMN.
Take 1 to 4 tablets a day with water or lukewarm water.
β-nicotinamide mononucleotide, maltodextrin, grape skin extract powder (containing resveratrol)/hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, V.C, fine silicon dioxide
- Please store in cool and dry place, and consume as soon as possible after opening.
- If you do not feel well, please reduce the amount of intake or stop taking it entirely.
- Taste or color of this product may vary depending on the production lot, but this has no effect on the quality.
- Please ask your doctor before taking this product if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Please store somewhere out of reach of infants.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Fine Group Limited
- If in case of any dispute, Fine Group Limited and Health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Fine Japan products of HK$300. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$40 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 1-3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 12 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Fine Group Limited Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Customer service hotline: 26378003