Free delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Udo's Choice，Salus，Flora，Dr Dunner or BaliSun products of HK$500.
Country of Origin
Flora Flax Oil is pressed from certified organic flax seeds (third party certification) that have been carefully selected for flavor and maturity. Each and every batch of flax seed is also tested to ensure it is gluten-free.
To ensure Flora's Flax Oil is the safest, highest quality oil possible, it is GMO-free in accordance with organic standards.
The seeds are pressed in a state-of-the-art, low-heat, light- and oxygen-free environment—then bottled in light-resistant amber glass to ensure maximum nutritional value and freshness.
Flora Flax Oil is a source of omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids (EFA) for the maintenance of good health.
- Pure Premium Oil
- Cold-Pressed, & Unrefined
- Dietary Supplement
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Read box carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Security sealed for your protection.
- Do not use if seal is missing or damaged.
- Shake well before using.
- Take 1 tbsp, up to 3 times daily.
- For optimum freshness keep product refrigerated and use within 2 months after opening.
- Flaxseed Oil can be frozen to maintain freshness.
- It taste delicious alone or may be combined with food such as salad dressings, sauces, powder shakes, on vegetables, or spread on bread.
- Do not heat above 300°F or use for frying.
Country of Origin
- 100% Organic flaxseed oil.
- Nitrogen-flushed to maintain freshness
7 x 7 x 18.5 cm
Terms and Conditions
1. There is no refund for all goods sold.
2. Free delivery is available at HK $ 500 or above, otherwise HK $ 30 will be charged. If shipment cannot be successfully delivered because customer was not there to receive and need another arrangement, further delivery charges will be borne by the customer.
3. In case there is not enough stock, health.ESDlife will contact the customer for special arrangement of the order.
4. Discount / or special items cannot be used with other promotional offers at the same time.
5. If in case of any dispute, Jireh International Health Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. We deliver to all Hong Kong addresses.
2. Currently we only deliver by SF Express, Yamato Logistics (HK) Ltd and or U.C. (Asia) Services Ltd.
3. We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
4. After delivery, we will send the tracking number via email so that customer can track the shipment.
5. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather. (e.g., Christmas, New Year and Easter, Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning) We are not binding and are not liable for any damages arising from delays.
We offer products with minimum of 6 months expiry commencing on the date of delivery.
1. It is the responsibility of the customer to check whether the goods are damaged or missing immediately after the shipment was received.
2. Customer should contact the health.ESDlife customer service for any discrepancy within 2 working days after delivery.
Email: email@example.com / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288
3. The product is only subject to replacement once, and can only be replaced by products with equal or higher amount. Customer would have to pay the difference in price if there is any.
4. Jireh International Health Limited reserves the right to finalize these Terms and Conditions.
This Privacy Notice describes how Jireh International Health Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively " Jireh International Health Ltd") collects, processes, uses, discloses, and secures information through its mobile app (the "App") and its websites. Please read the privacy notice here.