Health Gene Health Check Up Plan 2
Recommended for 35 years old or above
Key Checkup Items:
Ultrasound, Cancer Markers, Resting ECG, Liver, Kidney, Lung, Thyroid, Blood Test, Renal Condition, Lipids, Diabetes, Blood Pressure
- Ultrasound Upper Abdomen
- PSA(Male))/CA 125(Female)
Liver Cancer AssessmentHighlight
NPC Tumor MarkerHighlight
- Epstein Barr Virus (EBV DNA) Quantitative
Cardiac Check upHighlight
- Resting ECG
Lung Function Test
Hepatitis A Screening
- Hepatitis A Antibody (Quantitative)
- Detailed Health Check Report
Recommended for aged 35 or above, included Anaemia, Diabetes , Cardiovascular risk, Pulmonary Function, Renal Function, Liver Function, Hepatitis, Gastrointestinal, Gout screening, Thyroid Function, Cancer Marker and Ultrasound screening
Included Anaemia, Diabetes , Cardiovascular risk, Pulmonary Function, Renal Function, Liver Function, Hepatitis, Gastrointestinal, Gout screening, Thyroid Function, Cancer Marker and Ultrasound screening
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days. General Enquiry Hotmail: 2736 6228.
- For customers aged 10 or above
Guidelines (patients under 18 years old)
A. Between ages 10 – 16
(1) Accompanied by a parent/ legal guardian
Signed parent/ guardian consent form, and proof of identity.
(2) Without parent/ legal guardian present
A Signed consent form from parent/ legal guardian and must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
B. Between ages 16 – 18
If neither parent is accompanying the youth, participants must carry a signed consent form from parent/ legal guardian.
- Health Checkup Package with 1 year validity. Registration must be completed within 1 year. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- Under normal circumstances, all medical reports will be ready around 12 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday). A delay in processing some requests due to the following reasons: 1. indicate the specific selective 2. Some items take more time for test
A. Local / Oversea customers:
(1) Face to Face Explanation
(2) Call report (Self-pickup)
(3) Call report & (*Post)
a. Hong Kong
- Local mail $15; Registration$30
b. Mainland China, Macau
- $50 post fee
- $100 post fee
B. Mainland customers (Choose one)
(1) Face to Face Explanation
(2) *Courier (SF Express)
- Customers can get one free call or face to face explanation. Otherwise, customers would be charged an additional fee of $200.
- All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Please note an administration fee may be charged $100 for additional copies. We make no warranties regarding completeness of report copies.
- If they choose mailing report, then they do so at their own risk.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Health Gene Limited.
Suite1425, 14/F, Ocean Centre, 5 CantonRoad, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm; 2:00pm – 6:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed